Chapter 2

"So... I just woke up after the most amazing night of my life!" Naruto adjusted the camera on his phone so it captured both him and the sleeping boy next to him.

Naruto laid one arm around his head on the pillow, having the happiest look on his face. He then turned to Sasuke, before wriggling his eyebrows to the camera.

The raven had his back facing him, his naked shoulders visible as he pulled the comforter up at the sound of the blonde.

"What the heck are you doing?" Sasuke grumbled annoyed, still not facing him.

"I'm making a video! I want us to look back at this moment for as long as we live. The morning after we lost our v-card," Naruto laughed, not being exactly subtle about it.

Sasuke's eyes immediately widened, and he turned to face the camera with a rosy blush.

"What the heck?!"

"Don't worry, no one's gonna see it but us," Naruto rolled his eyes. As if he would let anyone see this precious moment. Sasuke's shoulders relaxed, but he still gave his boyfriend a sour look.

"Say something to the future us, how did it feel, babe?" Naruto adjusted so the camera only captured Sasuke's face.

The raven bit the inside of his cheek. "It hurt like fucking hell."

Naruto burst out in laughter, the phone shaking with him.

"My God. I freaking love you, Sasuke."

NSNSNSNSNSNSNS

Sasuke groaned as his alarm went off. It was still dark outside as the raven rose on his elbows and turned off the annoying device. He was startled when he felt something shift beside him, but quickly remembered who it was.

"Get up you loser, why haven't you left yet?" Sasuke muttered, shaking the naked pale shoulder roughly.

Suigetsu groaned into the pillow, cursing Sasuke out loud. He rolled to his side, giving the other an unamused look. "You are in a really bad mood," he remarked.

Sasuke scratched the back of his head, fuming as he rose on his knees. He had one leg over Suigetsu's chest, before the latter decided to sit up and wrap his arms around his naked form.

"Why you gotta work so early, hm?" He whined.

Sasuke groaned frustrated and pushed Suigetsu down and hovered over him. Their eyes met, and Sasuke looked at him firmly.

"You have exactly ten minutes to get the hell out of here."

With that, he climbed off the bed and turned on the bedroom light. Suigetsu rested his cheek on his palm, not even the slightest affected by him. They have had a physical relationship for months now, nothing surprised him anymore.

Suigetsu could not help but whistle when Sasuke bent to search for something in his drawer. The raven arched his brow and glared unamused over his shoulder.

"I have no problems throwing you out right now, you know that right?"

"Your panties are so twisted, geez," Suigetsu rolled his eyes dramatically and went to dress up as well. He kept gazing longingly at Sasuke as the man dressed. It was the first time the feisty boy ever called him over. Usually, Suigetsu had to show up and pester Sasuke into sleeping with him.

Something was off with him, and Suigetsu knew that.

"I have to work, get out," Sasuke handed him his jacket. Suigetsu faced him as he put it on. He then suddenly reached for the other's hand.

"Let me-"

"Sasuke, you know..." Suigetsu started squeezing his hand tighter. Sasuke furrowed his brows. "You know that I still... have feelings for you, right?" He murmured.