Life story{Editited}

Start from the beginning

Chihiro gasps in shock. The men shove Chihiro to the chair and a rope appears and ties her arms and feet to the chair behind Luka.

"Why is Chihiro here?" Luka demands.

"Learnt too much of this world as did you." The leader of the men speaks. All of the men turns and goes closing the main door behind them.

"Luka?" Chihiro speaks. "Why are you here?"

"The same reason you're... here apparently. I still do not understand how they found out about me." Luka says with his head down, hair covering his eyes.

"Did you know about me?" Chihiro whispers.

"Yes when I was ten, Lord Mist told me about you. You were round about eight then. Bet you didn't know about me did you?" Chihiro shakes her head. "I came back through the spirit gate and back to the human world that was when I was about when I was ten. Mum and dad saw me speaking to you, they claim that I'm not their son anymore, so I erased the memories of just then when you were asleep that day." Luka explains.

Chihiro stays silent for some time. "We need to get out of here. They won't send us back to our world." Luka announces.

"Yes, I know," Chihiro replies.

Chihiro, tell him. Haku's voice echoes her head.

"Luka, can I say something?" Luka says yes. "Haku. He's listening."

"Haku? The one that helped you return to the human world?" Chihiro nods. Anger grows inside Luka bubbling up every second. "Haku, listen here, if you make Chihiro cry again I'll come over to you and make you feel the pain she felt. And I will not forgive you."

"I won't don't worry." Haku's voice was now Chihiro's. Just for that moment. "Keep it hidden though, you know that Haku is here. I don't want to get caught."

"Ok."

The door bursts open, causing them to jump. The five men come and took Luka who was trying to get to his sister.

"Let me go!" He shouts as he was outside the door slams shut.

"Luka!"Chihiro screams. Chihiro drifts off to sleep with the lack of Sleep.

Haku 3rd person

Haku knew that Chihiro was asleep or passed out. Kazima was awake, no knowledge yet of what Haku could do to speak to Chihiro.

"Haku, I heard you speaking earlier. That's what made me wake up." Kazima admits. "Who were you talking to?"

"Chihiro."

Kazima sighs, "Haku she's not here." Disappointed in him for forgetting that Chihiro had gone.

"True but I can speak to her, and she can speak to me. Right now she's passed out and her brother is there, they got to talk. Then the guards took him out of the room." Haku explains, he let out a breath almost forgot to breathe.

"If you say so..." Kazima trails of still not believing him.

Sky and Aaron appears. Causing them both to stand up.