Netflix & Chill

Mi:I'm going to watch Netflix
All:I'm coming (you know you thought of that in a dirty way)
Mi: Ok I'm going to make some popcorn. Ariel you order the pizza.
The sexy part he said in a sexy voice.

Ariel POV
"Ok" I said blushing.
Mi:Babygirl why you blushing.
I started blushing harder
Ari:You know why.
Mi:Is it because I called you babygirl, or is it something else.
He said in a sexy voice, as he walked closer to me. He rubbed his hand down my arm.
A:So are you going to order the pizza or what.
Ari: Umm yeah I will get on that.
Michael went and made popcorn and
Started the show. We are going to watch the Shining. I sat next to Michael, Frimzy and Myracle say together, and Sawyer and Loren sat next to each other. That met Ariel and Adym had to sit let to each other. When a scary part happened a curled up in Michaels arms.
When the bell rang all the girls screamed, including me. Then we realized it was the pizza. The boys were laughing at us.
We finished watching the movie while we ate are pizza.
We noticed it was late so we decided to at stay at Michael's house.
L:Hey you guys want to play seven minutes in heaven.
All:Hell yeah!
L:Ok Michael and Ariel first.
Ari:What!?
Mi:Come on, I won't hurt you, unless you like it like that.
I walked into the closet with Michael.
The second the door was closed he pinned me against the wall and kissed me. He picked me up and continued to pin me against the wall. He skin one hand in my shorts shirts and began to finger me. He put one hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. He kept figuring me until I came. He licked his fingers.
Mi:Baby, you taste good.
After he said that we left the closet.
"That was a little longer than 7 minutes" Loren said winking.
Ari:Really, I didn't notice.
I kept playing until everyone had gone. I ended up having to go with Adym, but we didn't do anything. We just sat there talking.
M:I am tired let's go to bed
Mi:I only have 3 guest rooms. Sawyer, you and Loren can have a room. Frimzy Friday you can share a room with your girlfriend. I guess that leaves Adym and Kristen together.
Ari: Where am I going to sleep?
Mi:In my room babe
He had a devilish smile on his face when he said that. I we t up.to his room with him.
Mi:Want to watch Netflix?
Ari: Sure

*WARNING VERY DIRTY*
We started watching 50 Shades of Grey. He put his hand on my thigh. Then he started to run rub his hand on my thigh. He slowly moves his hand up until he was rubbing my cut through my shirts. I moaned out loud causing him to get a boner. He climbed on top of me. He kissed me. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and I kissed back. We took each others shirts off. I palmed him through his shorts, I could feel him getting hard. He slowly pulled off my shorts. Than he started kissing me again. He slowly moved down to my neck. He found my sweet spot and began to suck. Than he kissed down my body, leaving behind a trail of hickeys. When he got down to my panties he took them off with his teeth.
He began to suck on my clit.
My body rattled with moans and moaned/screamed "Yes daddy, more, more, faster daddy!"
He stuck his tongue in me. I arched my back and moaned.
"No baby." He said as he pushed my back down. Than he stuck his tongue back in me. He moved his tongue faster until I came in his mouth.
With the strength I had left I flipped us over so I was on top. I began to grind on him to make him even hard
(If that was even possible). I pulled on his shorts and he took them off. Then I pulled off his boxers. I was surprised. Damn his dick was huge.
Mi:Like want you see baby?
Ari:No
He looked hurt
Ari:I love what I see.
Then he got a huge smile on his face.
I lowered my head and kissed the tip to tease him.
"Come on baby, I don't tease you like that."
I locked the tip than shoved his while dick in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down until he came in my mouth, then I swallowed.
He wasn't done yet though. He flipped us over so he was on top again and thrust into me.
"Fuck yes Michael!"
"Don't call me that babygirl"
"Ok daddy" I said giggling.
I came and right before he did he pulled out. Afterwards he wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep, still naked.

A/N
Thanks for reading my story so far. I will try to update every day and if not every day than every other day. I see it fits 65 reads so far. I know it's not much but it could be worse, so thanks.  And and remember if you have any ideas for future chapters of future stories don't be afraid to comment and tell me.