Chapter 2

Two weeks have passed since the mother and son began their vacation. Of course other than the ones residing in their house, Tsuna informed his guardians as well as the school for his absence. Right now they are waiting for the two at the train station.

"Here they come!" Fuuta exclaimed seeing the approaching bullet train.

Once the train stopped, a few passengers was seen exiting the train in an orderly fashion. Searching for a distinct gravity defying brown hair, they soon hurried to find their surrogate mother and their boss approaching them in the midst of the crowd.

"Jyuudaime!!!"

"Tsuna/Tsuna-nii, maman!"

Once hearing their names being called they wiped out their faces like they are hiding their tears.

"Ara, Minna!" Nana proceeded to smile like nothing happened.

"Minna.." Tsuna only managed a small smile.

"What's wrong dame-tsuna?"

"...Just a little problem."

Reborn tipped his fedora. Though the smile of the brunette is a bit fake, he didn't dare to question it.

"Tell me later."

Or maybe not.

Tsuna only nodded as he dragged his bag into the cement.

~~~Flashback ended~~~~
Tsuna shook his head as he came back to reality. "It's just a little problem, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto-kun."

"Maybe I can help?"

"It's the math assignment, Yamamoto-kun." Tsuna deadpanned.

Takeshi sweated. "Never mind it then." He is not a fan of studying after all.

"I can help you jyuudaime!"

Tsuna sweat dropped. "Maybe I can manage it by myself, Gokudera-kun."

*ding**dong**ding**dong*

As Tsuna finished his sentence the school bell rang. Out the front of the school, the black haired skylark waits to have his meal on the unlucky late students.

"Kamikorosu."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally home at last." Tsuna sighed as he set his bag on his table. He immediately changed his clothes to his favorite 27 orange and white jacket and his baggy jeans. In just an hour, he have to go to the location Reborn said to him. So this is the only chance to sneak out and probably solve his problem.

"Mom, I'm going!!"

"Don't stay out late Tsu-kun!"

"Hai!! I'm going with Reborn later!" And with that, Tsuna walked out of the house.

"First stop that I will search is the cake shop, next will be the Namimori shrine, third is the Namimori elementary and the last is the hospital I guess..." And with that Tsuna run off to the places he listed off.

"Find her, Tsu-kun..." Nana murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter how much Tsuna searched the places, he didn't catch even a single clue to his problem. Surely by now, Reborn is waiting at the location site to start his training.' 'I guess today didn't work again..'  Tsuna  catches his breathing after a full hour of running. It was Reborn's idea after all.

~~~~~ flashback ~~~~~
After a scrumptious meal of Nana's cooking, the teacher and the student began to trek upstairs to Tsuna's room to discuss the 'little problem' as Tsuna puts it.

"So are you going to tell me now?" Reborn patiently stated.

Tsuna heaved a sigh. No matter what he do, his tutor will always spot it so he saved himself from the torture he will received if he decline it once more.

"My sister's missing."

"A sister?" Reborn curiously questioned. It was on her files after all. But all his files said is that she was on an hospital and when he searched for her existence, it was like she vanished. He concluded three types of scenario. First is that she was kidnapped, second is that she was staying on a relatives house and the third, the family concealed her whereabouts. It seems that his third scenario was right on the mark.

"Yeah." Tsuna nodded. "The second day after we visited her, there was nothing out of place. She just disappeared."

"Do you know any idea on the matter?"

Tsuna hesitated. He knows the reason but he don't want to involved her in this mafia situation. However he knows that whatever he do to push her away from mafia, she will still be involved as long as the vongola bloodline is still intact in their bloods. "When we were little, we were caught in a dangerous situation." Tsuna looked up to his tutor. "She just produced white flames out of nowhere and we were on a different place when I came to."

Reborn immediately gained a serious look and looked at the depressed teen. He kicked his head a little more powerful. "If you have time to sulk around then find her whenever you have time. If you don't do it, I will increase your training three times."

Tsuna jumped away from the dangerous yet seemingly innocent hitman. "Hiiiieeeee!!! I will do it!!" And he run to the outside to start his search for his sister.

"Oh and better run no matter how far you go."

"Demon!!"

"No matter how many times have passed, your still a dame, Dame-Tsuna."

~~~~flashback ended~~~~
Tsuna heaved a sigh as he made his way to the training grounds. The upcoming fight of Varia is a real headache for him but he was more concerned for his friends than the victory.

"I just hope to find her before my battle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile..
"Where am I?" A blonde girl in a hospital gown whispered as she wandered through the streets of Tokyo. People are gashing about her filling the air with dark rumours or saying that poor girl has no clothes and was lost however she didn't even battled an eye to them but she kept a close ear to the other murmurs. She don't care about them. No, she is not even angry when someone insulted her a little trash who's just wearing a nasty dirty hospital gown. She just want to get through this and find out where she was to have a bit of an assurance. Finally, she looked down at her clothes to find it herself a little bit disgusting after wearing it for a few weeks.

"Maybe I should get a new clothes... But how?stealing?making fake money? But kaa-chan said that it is bad..." She stopped her walking when she realized that she had wondered off again to her own world. "Arere??" Just a minute ago, she was on the buzzling lively street of Tokyo full of sky scrapers and cars but now... A bright orange glow obstructed her vision. "When did I reached the oceans?"