22

I looked him up on google since you can basically find anyone on there and found his address.

103 Beverly Hills Avenue

I walked up the outdoor stairs leading me to his door. His house was huge. He's definitely gotten out there in the world since we've talked. I knocked hearing a dog bark and someone's voice yell for him to stop barking. He opened the door and their stood the Blake Gray who I haven't talked to since I left Arizona . He smiled pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back while looking down at his dog sniffing my leg. I giggled and pulled away immediately petting his dog.

"His names rocky" he smiled closing his door

I stood up and looked at him. He smiled again pulling me into another hug me instantly hugging back.

"I've missed you" I whispered hugging him tightly as he did the same

We separated and sat at his kitchen table while he grabbed us both some white flat with a nice fancy latte design.

"Someone's got their latte designs down" I chuckled taking a sip. It tasting amazing like perfection in my mouth.

He smiled up at me seeing the aw in my face as I drank my latte.

"So what brought you to Blake's house" he asked talking about himself in third person

"Well I think hunter's gonna leave me" I frowned knowing we were suppose to get married in a few days

"And why is that" he says sipping his latte once more

"I'm pregnant again" I sighed rubbing my hand on my stomach which soon would be huge again.

Blake put his latte down and stared at me as he spoke gently and softly.

"Hunter will love that child a lot and love you triple as much as he loves you now I wouldn't worry about him kels just do you and if anything goes wrong I have plenty of room for you and Lizzie to stay with me until your on your feet or wanna have a new roomie" he grinned making me chuckle as I put my latte down.

"Thanks Blake" I smiled as he returned the smile

"Now when do I get to meet my beautiful niece that was birthed from my best friend" he smiled widely showing his teeth

"Well she'll be done pre-school very soon so I can go get her and bring her here while I chat with hunter and I can either pick her up later or in he morning" I suggested

"In the morning will be fine"

"Great I'll get her now and I'll get her a bag with clothes" I smiled getting up, putting my cup in the sink and leaving.

I drove home, to an empty house and packed Lizzie pj's, a swim suit, and extra clothes just in case. I put the bag in the car then drove to Lizzie's pre-school/kindergarten. When she seen me she smiled widely and hugged me. She buckled herself in then we drove to blake's house, her full of excitement to meet her uncle which she would call him. I dropped her off then got in the car.

I looked at the time on the radio seeing it was 10:00pm. I sighed wondering why hunter hasn't asked me where I was all day. I shrugged it off putting the key in ignition and starting to drive back to the apartment.

I turned the key in the knob opening the door to a braless and pant-less girl on top of hunter making out with him while he had no shirt nor pants either. I dropped the keys my heart shattering into a million and one pieces as he stopped realizing I was right there. He got up and ran over to me but I ran out the door keys on hand. I put the keys in ignition then started driving.

A few weeks before our wedding.

A/n: heyyy guys!!! Thank you am for 14k like that's crazy.

Check out my new account where I write regular stories about no one in particular  emily3650

Should I bring mark back into the story to spice it up some?