Stop...Just...Stop

The wind was blowing, shifting the tears running down her face. After what had just happened she never wanted to see him again. How could he is all that she could process.

Her father...why they seemed so happy. Was it just a façade? She may never know. Not really having anyplace so go she ran to the park. Maybe some hobo would help her.

No one could understand the pain coursing right through her. Why? How could he?  The pain was growing unbearable, what she had just watched was so...so...she didn't have any words that could describe what just happened.  Taking notice that she had stopped walking she started to continue. There was no way in heck would she let him get her too. 

Coming to the local shelter Barbra walked in.  The smell of people who haven't showered in weeks is prominet. Taking a nice long look around the room taking in the sight of the bodies strewn around with them breathing in and out. Their dirty and hole covered clothing reaking horribly, the lights flikering above, a urnal with a curtain being the only form of privacy. Man is she going to love living here-well that is until social servises does anything.

Walking up to a man she asked him "Where's the phone?" The man took sometime to reply letting his eyes drift up and down her body like he wasn't worried about what the crime would be for him to rape an innocent 12 year old.

"Over there." Without waiting for him to say another word she hurried off to where the man had directed her.

She grabbed the phone and almost diled 911 but thought better of it, deciding it would be better to head there and tell them in person instead.

<><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This is part 1 of Stop...Just...Stop I think it is much better to make this

a little book  instead of a one shot like the other

parts I've writen

bye