Kitchen Counter

I walked the door from ironically buying condoms and having a chill day with my friends. "Hey babe, I'm home, you hungry? I got frozen pizza!" I yell expecting my husband, Dan to be somewhere else in our condo. Instead, I found him in the other room, naked standing in front of the kitchen counter. "Like fuck I am hungry now that I've seen your hot ass." He says ready for his dinner. I point to my pants. "Take them off" he said impatiently. "Make me" I say amused.

Dans POV:
It's been 8 hours since I've see her and she continues to tease me. She usually likes our sex to not be so rough and more passionate and full of lust and desire. There's no way I'm going to be gentle, no. Fucking. Way.

Lizzie's POV:
He slowly walks towards me then, in a quick movement he anxiously takes off my ripped skinny jeans then moving onto my flowy tee shirt, ripping it. I kiss him angrily because that shirt was 50 dollars. He doesn't break the kiss as he brings me over the the counter then finally breaks it up and bends me over the counter. He take off my panties and leaving me there wanting it so bad.

Dans POV:
I stare at her cute little ass for a moment then I rushingly grab a glass from the cabinet above where Lizzie is bent over onto the counter, As I slowly brush my fingers down her back I walk over to the freezer and grab a few ice cubes and throw then into the glass. I walk back over to Lizzie and place a hand on her bare ass. I rub a little then proceed to place an ice cube between my teeth.

Lizzie's POV:
I was getting impatient. "Just fuck me already" I scream. Then I felt an... Ice cube? Trailing down my back until it reaches my butt. Oh yes, it was an ice cube. I look over my right shoulder to see Dan trailing an ice cube all over my back.

Up and down

Back and forth

Up and down

Back and forth

When he was finished I felt his hand tighten around my left shoulder.

Dan's POV:
I was ready to enter her temple of poon. I quickly put on a condom then I teased her a little by slowly entering and pulling back out again. She put her hand around me, fingers resting on my butt and she pulled me in her while I was trying to tease. "Please Dan" she pleaded. "Please"  I slammed into her fast and deep as she let out a loud gasp. "Moan for me baby" I said thrusting harder.

Lizzie's POV:
I let a loud moan escaped from my still wet (from that kiss) lips. I sourly did it because of how hard he was pumping into me, not because he told me to. I could feel my breasts moving up and down against the cold kitchen slab and my legs would sometimes hit the front of the counter. "H-harder.... HARDER!" I screamed. Dan did what I said and went harder and harder. After he was... Done, he left me laying there. Turns out he wasn't done, he flipped me over so my back was on the counter "Can you put your legs behind your head for me baby?" He said with fire in his eye. I put my legs behind my head and felt a slight pain but it went away quickly. I watched as Dan grabbed a fresh condom packet and threw his other one away. "Are you ready for this round?" He said slipping on his new condom. "Yes...yes I'm ready, ta-" he entered me unannounced. I gasp followed by a loud moan. "You like that?" He pants. "Yes....yes...YES...OH GOD YES!" I scream.

Dan's POV:
"You like when in rough, don't you?" I manage to say as I'm pumping into Lizzie, her moans making me get harder and go faster and deeper. "Y...YES...yes" she moans. "I-I " Lizzie tries. "What baby?" I say slowing down a little. "IM COMING" she screams. My eyes light up as I started to pumper faster and deeper than before, I'm practically jumping. Lizzie has already moved on from moans, every time I thrust she lets out a scream. Every one in a while I'll bend over and give a EXTREMELY sloppy kiss. "Y-you like that baby?" I grunted. She couldn't even talk anymore. Then she pushed me trying to say she's ready to burst. I removed my d!ck and let me fingers do all the work. "C*m for me baby, all over my hands." I said as I gave her cl!t a quick lick then positioned my hand ready for her.

Lizzie's POV:
"Ok baby, I'm ready" I said really to unleash my juices. I come all over his hand and a little bit of the counter. I watched as Dan licked up every single drop of it. I wanted to pay him back for all the pleasure he just gave me so I got up and pushed him up against the closest wall. "Your turn" I say getting down on my knees. I slide his condom off with my teeth and begin to suck. I know I need to repay him for fucking me SO good so I sucked the life out of him. "Now IM coming" he said. I take my mouth off and say "Come in my mouth, let me drink from you" I said before starting to suck again, this time harder. He came in my mouth and it took a minute to swallow it all before I was done for the night. "I'm done baby, I can't go anymore" I say breathless. "Ok baby, go sleep." He said still panting while trying to find his clothes. "Let's sleep naked tonight" I said smirking. "Ok, can't we bang in the morning then?" He said smiling. "Of course" I said excited. I took a spoon out from a drawer and dropped it behind me "Oops!" I said with a devilish smirk on my face.

Dans POV:
I bit my lip as I watched her bend over and spread her butt checks to reveal her womanhood. "You drive me crazy" I said craving her. She walk away leaving the spoon on the ground and goes to bed. I follow her and in the morning we had some more good ass sex.
This time we tried lots of other... You know, um, you know... positions.