Red White & Blue Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up in my bed stretching. Well at least I thought it was my bed. When I saw the black comforter around me all of the events of yesterday came rushing back. Couldn't he have married some other girl? I still wanted to live my life, go to college, have kids, and marry someone I actually loved. I finally decided to get out of bed an grabbed some clothes. I went into the bathroom and changed into my jean shorts, my Top Gun Maverick shirt and black cowgirl boots and crosses in them. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room down the hallway to the living room. I could hear guys yelling and screaming and the sound of gun shots coming from the tv. Who ever it was they were into the war video game they were playing. As I stepped into the living room all 6 of the guys turned to look at me and paused the game. I stepped back a bit.

"Where's Derek...?" I asked curiously wondering why a bunch of guys were sittin in his living room and he was no where to be found. One if the guys spoke up.

"He's out for a run he'll be back soon. In the mean time can I have some fun with you too?" he asked winking at me.

"Ew no! I'm Derek's fiancé!" I said backing up more. Another guy looked at the guy who had just talked.

"Damn. Derek is gonna kill you for that one you man whore!" the guy said to him before looking over at me. "Don't mind Watson. He just doesn't know how to keep his pants on. I'm Anderson and the rest of the guys are Howell, Matthews, Rodriguez, and Wagner." he said pointing to each guy.

"Oh uh okay I'm Katie Roberts."

"You're Mrs.Lange now. We call everyone by their last name. That's how it works."

"Oh okay." right then Derek walked through the front door in basketball shorts and no shirt and had sweat dripping down his chest. Even though he smelled cause of his run he looked incredibly sexy and had a toned chest and muscular arms. Derek looked over at me then Watson.

"Watson what the fuck did you do this time?" Derek automatically asked as he stepped through the door.

"Uh umm nothing?" Watson replied.

"He basically asked your fiancé to screw him." Anderson said.

"Really?! Can't your keep it in your pants for more than 5 minutes!" Derek yelled which made me flinch.

"Sorry dude I just thought you had a one night stand or something."

"Well i didn't. And she's going to be my wife soon so I suggest you never say something like that to her again. Are we clear?" Watson nodded and rolled his eyes before unpausing the xbox and continuing his game. Derek turned and looked down at me.

"We're meeting your parents and my parents for dinner at Bandanas around 6:30 tonight." he said. I groaned.

"It's not gonna be that bad. You'll be fine. It's almost 1 so if you need to take a shower and then we will go get some lunch before we hit the road." he said with a bit of annoyance in his voice. I gave him a glare then walked back down the hallway towards his bedroom to take a shower. I had my Top Gun playlist going while I was in the shower. once I was done I dried and straightened my hair before putting it into a ponytail and putting my outfit back on. Before I left the room I grabbed my phone and aviators heading for the living room. Derek was wearing Justin cowboy boots, ripped jeans, a camouflage t-shirt, and a camouflage Bass Pro Shops hat.

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded and he walked towards the door and I followed him out. He started the duramax and too off down his dirt driveway.