The Story Of A New Addiction

All I wanted to do was to fly, and to wonder what is was like to see things from a birds piont of view. Hi I'm Alli and let me tell you a story about a little bird named Joe.

Joe was about 6 months when he flew out of his nest and hit the ground. No body knew where he went. Then he lived life on his own until a a man found him.

This man was no ordinary man, he had a mind like a genius, well he was a genius. He was a scientist who figured out the secret talents of animals. He captured joe and took him to his lab. Though he did not know if this bird had a secret talent. Now let's switch over to Joe's point of view.

Im confused, he stuffed me into a computer, like he wanted me to be in a video game. NO that can't be right, I'm just seeing things, no I'm not. I was in an empty world with pipes and numbers. I was being controlled by the scientist! I'm trying to fly between the pipes, what kind of thing is this? What kind of person would put a baby bird into a pixelated world? Ahh I know, it's a game! Alli back to you...

Ah ha! Wow like this is really going to work? Then eventually it worked, this guy turned a bird into a million making app! What's it called?