3

Keyshia Pov// Fred please stop , I yelled in pain  as he repeatedly slapped me cause , "I didn't make him breakfast ".Bitch tomorrow I better have  breakfast cooked , fred yelled before kicking me on the stomach before he walked out the door making sure to slam  it .

I'm so tired of this , I mumbled to myself as I laid on my light brown dirty carpet in pain . After laying there about ten minutes , I found the energy to get up . I limped to the bathroom  quickly as I could seeing the time was 8:00 and I had to be at work by 9:00 . "Lord I gotta do my hair ", I mumbled as I scrubbed my body with peaches and cream body wash.  As I turnt the water off my Samsung galaxy J7 dinged indicating I had a message . I pressed down on my phone seeing Kennedy had texted me.

What she want , I mumbled as I opened up her message .
Boss Lady Kennedy // 256-471-3964-Are You Coming In Today ?

  I quickly responded to her text with a yes as I brushed my teeth. Once I finished brushing my teeth I walked in my small closet and grabbed my white and gold  juicy couture sweatsuit along with my low top white air forces. Damn this dumb ass must took my keys , I yelled in anger as I pulled my phone out quickly texting Kennedy . After about two minutes of texting Kennedy she replied with a yes , I quickly shot her a text back saying thanks as I got all my items prepared .

Beep Beep Beep , I heard a horn blow as I hopped up and grabbed my white Steve Madden crossbody purse and headed out the door . "I love that suit", Kennedy said as I opened the door . Thanks , I mumbled running my hand through my thick nappy purple hair .

Why the hell he here , Kennedy mumbled as she parked hee car before hopping out the car where a tall lanky brownskin guy stood with a beautiful little girl . Who is that , I asked as I got out of her car . Girl my  daughter honesty and my baby daddy, she mumbled  as I stared at him . That's him , I mumbled as memories of "Hassan" , and I Floated In My Head .Girl cmon , Kennedy said to me as I quickly knocked the thoughts of hassan and I out of my head as we walked in the shop . Hassan what you doing  here , Kennedy asked hassan as she start turning the lights  on . Your lil cry baby ass daughter was whining for you,  he said as honesty wobbled towards me. My pooh missed her mama already , I asked ticking her as she giggled . Hassan can we talk , keyshia said causing me to place honesty down.  Whatever you got to say to him  you can say to me , I said as keyshia rolled her eyes at me .We need to talk about our baby , keyshia yelled to hassan . Bitch what you say , I yelled handing honesty to hassan . You heard me bitch,  keyshia said smiling like the dumb ass she is . You bitch,  I yelled grabbing grabbing a pair of flat irons throwing it at her face as hassan pushed me to my office.

  Bitch get out of my establishment , I yelled as hassan placed his long ass hand on my mouth . Man Kennedy calm down , hassan said loudly on my face as I mugged him . Hassan what the fuck is she talking about,  I asked angrily as I grabbed honesty . Man Kennedy I don't know , hassan said rubbing his face.  Just leave hassan , I mumbled lowly.  Fuck you then,  hassan said causing a scene in the store before walking out.

I'm so tired , I mumbled as I did the  micro braid on my last client head . Thanks Kennedy you got me right , Erica said smiling as she handed me two fresh hundred dollar bills . No problem,  I said as I started  cleaning my station . Lock up the shop , I yelled to my best friend christy as she box  braided  a girls head .

Honesty quit , I said before tapping her legs as she continued to pour juice out of her sippy cup . You keep playing and you gone get your first ass  whopping , I said sternly as her bad ass took and threw her trying to roll her eyes at me . Pwizza , honesty yelled as I handed the pizza guy from papa Johns  two twenties . I placed a slice of pepperoni pizza on honesty plate as she mugged me . Mwe wnat two , she yelled as I gave her another one only for her to stuff it in her mouth and get sauce all on her face. You so nasty honesty , I laughing taking a picture of her .