Summary

Max Lincoln moves to Springville excepting to live a normal teenage life but, this town had other plans

Nic Vixon was the guy every boy wanted to be and the guy every girl wanted. He had his eye set on Victoria Legend but the new boy scores a date with her. How far will Nic go to destroy Max's life?

Natalya Vixon is Nic's little sister she quite a handful. Sneaking out at night to explore the mysteries of Spooksville, or at least that's what she calls it. What happens when she stays out passed 11:00, the spooky hour.

Jackson Jackson better known as JJ was Nic's best friend and star athlete but he was very careful in this town. He knew all the myths and rumors about Springville and believed every bit about it. He secretly joins Natalya with exploring the mysteries of Spooksville. They run into the newbie on the streets. What happens when the three of them meet the psychopath of the town?

Victoria Legend is the Mayors daughter. She was thinking of giving Nic a try but found someone more interesting. She's quickly claims Max and ask him on a date. She might be beautiful but she's dangerous, anyone who gets on her bad side will wish they never met her. Victoria can make your life a living hell. Literally.

Ella Hill everyone knows her as the crazy girl that lives in the big mansion next to the Mayors mansion. But what they don't know is that she's willing to twist the lives of the people who've made fun of her. Springville really is gonna be Spooksville after she's done with it.