{Chapter Eighteen}

Bree's P.O.V
I was thinking of breaking up with Alex so I called him to tell him to come over. After about 20min he arrived. "Hey, come in" I said opening the door. "You wanted to talk" he asked. "Yea, look i rlly do like you, but I don't want a relationship, I'm breaking up with you" I said. "Can we be friends?" He asked. "Yea" I said. I was about to close the door when I heard And saw Logan coming. "BREE!!" He yelled. "Logan?" I said confused. "That's me" he said laughing. "I'm going to go" Alex said. "No, stay" Logan said. "Ok" Alex said coming inside again. "What are you doing here Logan?" I asked. "I told u I wanted to come here but I didn't cuz I thought Amanda's baby was mine but it isn't so I have no responsibility" Logan said sitting down. "Look Logan, if you came to date Bree don't" Alex said. "Why?" Logan asked. "I love her and you don't" Alex said. "Ok stop" I said. "Alex we aren't even together anymore" I said. "You can't date him, he just wants you for revenge" Alex said. "Who said I was gonna date him? I can date whoever I want and if I want to date Logan than I will you don't get to decide that" I said mad.

Logan's P.O.V
Bree basically said she would date me. "So you're going to date Logan, cuz that's wht u basically just said" Alex said. "I didn't say that now leave" Bree said opening the door. Alex purposely bumped into me when he left. "I'm going to go as well" I said. "Whatever you want" Bree said. "See you later?" I said opening the door. "Yea" she said going to the kitchen. I just closed the door and left.

I'm sorry this is so short. I'm rlly trying to be active a lot but I'm rlly rlly busy. I hope y'all understand and thx for 2k!!! I hope y'all understand that I can't be that active. I rlly love yall 💞