1

I yawned, getting up from my not needed rest. Seriously, what do I even sleep for? To pass time? I don't know but it's pretty useless. I stood up from my bed and walked out of my room.

I guess I should go and visit William in my boredom. I took out my Death Scythe and swung it down, creating a portal. I stepped through, and William looked up from his paper work. "Oh, it's you." He grunted, before looking back at his work.

"Well that's just mean." I said, walking up behind him and read over his papers until he covered them with his hand. "You know, I could have you fired if I wanted to."

"But you don't. Because you never do. Every time the portal opens I prepare for an actual serious Board member but what do I get? You." He said, still writing. "Why must you always come here to bother me? Go bug Grell." A shudder went up my spine when I heard the reaper's name. He's a good...guy but just a little over the top. Ok maybe a lot. I might as well go check what he's up to....if I could feel his presence here, which I can't.

"Do you know where he is, William?" I asked, smirking. His hand twitched and he dropped the pen in his hand. If he's not here, he's causing trouble. I chuckled. "That's what I thought. I guess I will go to watch him, he's interesting enough. I sure don't want to be bored to death here."

Before he could respond I had already walked through the portal to the human world. Now I just looked like a man with a huge sword in my hand. I put the weapon on my back and began my search for Grell. Finally, I had realized that he had taken form of a human who is serving a lady in all red. Must be why he's with her, his favorite color is red after all. I sat on the roof and took out some popcorn, watching all of this play out. He was currently hanging from the ceiling with weird decorations on him. He didn't seem to notice me just yet. Usually he says he's got a 'gorgeous man radar' and somehow always knows where I am. Super creepy.

A girl came out of no where and hugged the kid that was with the demon. The demon took Grell down from the ceiling, and then the girl motioned to the decorated mansion. I smacked a hand over my mouth when the demon was put in a pink headband thing. "Pfft...." my shoulders shook with my quieted laughter and I fell off the roof. Oh bloody hell. I looked to see a woman staring at me and I waved. She waved back and blushed, like all the others I have come into contact with. When I climbed back up, the girl was swinging the boy around. He yelled after her when she pulled Grell by his new leash, both of them disappearing behind the door.

I guess the kid didn't know how to dance because when the demon and him were in his office, they began to practice dancing. I chuckled at his fails. They eventually came back down the stairs to where Grell was going to jump out the window. I wish he actually did sometimes. The girl once again started swinging the kid around until she noticed something. She threw his ring on the floor, and the demon started explaining something. The kid picked it up and walked to the window, oh shit. I hid behind the chimney and when he threw the ring, I caught it when he turned. I should join a baseball team or something because I just caught a home run.

I looked back into the mansion and watched as they dance. I guess it's official, I'm a stalker. I have a very good reason for doing it though. Humans are far more entertaining these days than the reapers. This is going to be my new show. When the girl was leaving, Grell offered to take her home. He said something to he demon before he left and they all went in. Well, almost all.

"And who might you be?" A voice from behind me asked. I turned and looked at the demon butler.

"I am what you think I am. I'm sure you can see the giant sword on my back." I said, standing from my sitting position. "I believe I have the thing you're looking for."

"Yes, but that is not the answer to my question." He said. I smirked and slipped the ring into my pocket before bowing to the demon. "A divine creature, bowing to a butler?"

I hummed as I examined him. He's defiantly a crow demon. "I am (F/n) (L/n) and I, a well known reaper, had taken interest in your little life with your master, demon." I greeted, smiling at him. He gave me a fake smiled and bowed when I had lifted my head.

"I am Sebastian Michaelis, and I would like the ring back." He said, holding out his hand. I placed it in his hand, and turned.

I slipped the sword from my back and ripped a portal open. "Expect me around a lot more often, and do not worry, I plan on meeting your master soon." He turned as I walked to the portal.

I stepped through and waved at him while it closed. He had his eyes narrowed at me I turned and looked at the huge doors to Williams office before walking over and throwing those doors open. He quickly looked up and sighed. "Again. It's just you."

"You hurt me William. You really do." I said, holding my hand over my heart. He rolled his eyes at me. "You gotta admit it William, ya love me.~" I purred as I walked to the front of his desk. He grunted and he put his head down lower. "Oh no, no hiding your face from me."

I grabbed his chin and lifted his head, seeing his blushing face. He only glared at me. "We are reapers. How would I love you, you scumbag." He said. This man has never changed in all the years I have known him. So stubborn.

"Exactly, we are reapers, not demons. So we can do as we please, yes?" I asked, pecking his lips and quickly running out of his office.

"G-GET BACK HERE!"

"NO THANK YOU!" I yelled back and ran through the portal just as he threw his door open, ready to hit me with his specialized scythe. I closed the opening and chuckled as I walked around in the empty library that the Board members use. He can't get me here. What an interesting day I had. Earl Phantomhive, you better be prepared.

---------------
I don't really know if I like this but whatever. This anime is hilarious and serious at the same time, so this character is gonna be laid back. I might change ages so you guys can fuck. That's pretty much it for now