V Day! part 1

CHRIS P.O.V

today was my favorite day :3 love in the air, the feelings of one another spreading the joy of love!

and this might be the first V-day i wont be alone i hope o.o.

+

i was home alone....ash was out with some random guy? and Jason was with this girl he met.

it was like 3? they day kept creeping slowly on.... no call or text from cameron.

then i heard a voice sing!  it was a deep nice based voice.  i closed my eyes and whispered cameron!

i tryed to follow the music but couldn't see where is was coming from?

then i went to Ashley's room and the tv was on? but it was "Jesse" but cam was singing :3

he was singing "somebody to love" i was dying.....his voice was  like a sexy as rainbow coming out of his mouth and in to a fucking bot of gold.

as he finished. i could tell there was a live audience with all the clapping.  but cam stood up with a grin on his face and said...........he's in love with this amazing wonderful person who got discovered for singing.....

and this person is a guy! and im......im..... he hesitated a little before he said IM GAY!

i just looked at the tv shocked.....

did he just?!?!?!?

"and chris will you be my boyfriend?" camerons said smiling.

still shocked standing their....what just happened? i pulled my phone and texted as fast as i could "YES!"

lol i know he wouldn't get it during the show because it was on a couple of hours ago....im dying with happiness in side.

i heard the door slam and i heard cam's voice "whats your answer?" 

i yelled from Ashleys room "YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" i ran out to see cam holding flowers and some chocolate.

"these are for you" he said while giving them to me.

a smile lit up my face "awwww thank you soooo much, but i didn't get you anything"....

"no its fine. you are my boyfriend and you are the girl in the relationship." he laughed.

"i guess i am" i said while i started tear up with happiness.

he pulled me in for a hug, but i pushed him away "won't you get in trouble by disney for the whole im gay thing?"

"um no and yes...." he said while still trying to hug me.

"what does that mean" i fired back

"they said i could do the whole im gay thing but i have to take you to all meet and greets and live tapings and movie premieres." he smiled

"okay? that doesn't seem so bad?"

his face went pail "oh and you have to live here in LA and leave your old life behind"

my eyes got big "I WHAT!"