Part 7

*Harry's P.O.V*

Tap, Tap, Tap. There it was again. "I'm going to check it out. Shelia gazed outside. She grabbed her coat and headed outside. About 5 seconds later I jumped on the couch and turned on the TV. "Recordings,Toy Story,Toy Story 2, AND Toy Story 3!".

"Stupid Liam" I keep looking."OH THE NOTEBOOK!!!!" I love romance movies. Trust me I'm not girly at all. For some reason I didn't even noticed Shelia was gone. After the movie was finished I was crying."I need a box of tissues".They walked inside."Hey were you crying?" Dallas asked with shocked."GIRL PLEASE!!!". She give me a death look and walked away."Where's Shelia??" Conner looked worried."She walked out about 3 hours ago why?"

"Are you a idiot????" Conner said screaming at me.

"OHHH!" The room was silence for a couple seconds and I ran outside.

"SHELIA!" We went looking for hours at a time still no sigh of her.

*Shelia's P.O.V*

I felt a bag go over my face.

*About an hour later*

I woke up of a breeze of cold water go over my face.

"What in the world!" I screamed with terroir. I quickly go up and noticed I was on a beach.

"Shelia Honey there's no point of running." I couldn't see his face it was to dark outside.

" Could you a least tell me who you are?" I tired to see his face. It kinda looked like my ex.

"PAUL!" He screamed at me.

"Why would you-" He stopped me. 

" I wanted you back"He muffuled.

"NO!" I walked away and ran back to the house.I soon reached my house and no one was there.I toke out my phone and called Harry right away.

"SHELIA WHERE ARE YOU!?!!?" He sounded upset.

"Home." I said quickly and hung up.I soon feel asleep after watching an movie. 

-Shelby Morgan Macey<3