Morning talk

1 week after the lock-in
Summer POV
  Beep...beep...beep...
I was woken up by the sound of my annoying alarm clock. So I wake up grab my phone then I check up on instagram but there's nothing important so I just drag my butt out of bed and into the shower. After I took a shower I added a little bit of make up to my face. Then I did my hair and added a headband(of course). Then I went to my closet to get my clothes and get changed. After that I just went down stairs to just grab an apple from the counter and go outside to wait for Tomika. I just grabbed an apple because my parents are in a business trip in Florida. After about 5 minutes Tomika finally showed up at my door. "Hey sum" she said. "Hey Tomika, so I have been wanting to tell you something" i said as we started to head toward the bus stop. "Ohh, what is it, wait don't tell me is it about your new crush?!!" she said very happily. "Ok yes but how did you even know?" I asked her. "Come on sum all of those times that you were smiling at your phone and when I asked who you were talking about you would say 'ohh it's just someone' and then you would blush, did you really think that I wasn't going to figure it out" she said. "Well I was kind of hoping!"I said in a loud voice. "Well then tell me who it is!!!??!" she said in a very excited voice. I wanted to tease her a bit so I said "it's...........-". "Just say it" she cut me off. "Well I was going to but then you rudely interrupted me, so where was I, ohh yes so my new crush is............Asher!!!!!" I said. "Really!!!! Since when!!!?!!" She said smiling. "Since the lock in" I said. She looked at me weirdly and said "Uhhhh summer is their something that I missed when you went to the roof to check out the eclipse".            
"Ohh yes I forgot to tell you that part but I'll explain it to you during lunch or after school" I said as we were finally arriving at the bus stop and our bus was there.