Episode 24: Jotaro Kujo vs Yu Narukami (Season 2 Finale)

Start from the beginning

Wiz: Star Platinum is one of the most powerful Stands in the JoJo universe. It is incredibly strong, capable of breaking rows of teeth made out of diamonds, and that's not even its full power.

Boomstick: If Jotaro wasn't already tough enough on his own, Star Platinum is tougher, tanking some of DIO's stronger punches, and EVEN AN EXPLODING ROAD ROLLER AT ITS FACE!

Wiz: Its eyesight is also incredibly precise, capable of catching point-blank bullets out of the air, see things from a blurry perspective, and remove things brom bodies with great accuracy.

Boomstick: Star Platinum is also fast enough to deliver millions of punches in a matter of seconds, kinda like...this:

Star Platinum: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!

*Star Platinum unleashes a solid beatdown upon Steely Dan*

Boomstick: And let's not forget Star Platinum's greatest technique...

Jotaro: Star Platinum: The World!

*Everything around Jotaro takes on a grey tinge, and everything stops moving, bar Jotaro and SP*

Wiz: Star Platinum possesses the ability to stop time, and this time stop can even go so far as to reach outer space. The only drawbacks are that the time stop only lasts for a maximum of five seconds and that it places a heavy strain on Jotaro's heart, but five seconds is long enough a time for Jotaro to either escape or unleash his signature beatdown.

Boomstick: Really f*cking long, considering that NINE SECONDS OF STOPPED TIME LITERALLY LASTS A MINUTE IN JOJO!

Wiz: With his incredible powers and Stand, Jotaro isn't short of having accomplished impressive feats. He defeated a full-grown Stand user when he was reverted back into a child; defeated numerous Stand users across Asia; outwitted the D'Arby brothers, who are master gamblers; punched an artificial diamond to pieces; survived multiple attacks that could have done him in, like rapid-fire punches, stabs to the gut, and exploding road rollers; and later battled and killed both DIO and Yoshikage Kira, who wield two of the most powerful Stands in the JoJo universe.

Boomstick: Strong as he is, Jotaro has his own weaknesses. While he's a very smart dude, Jotaro's fighting style is, well..."F*ck technique, let's just beat 'em to death in a brawler style!" He also shares any pain that Star Platinum receives...insert edgy joke here.

Wiz: While a force of nature in close range, Star Platinum can only move 2 meters away from Jotaro, and if it steps beyond 2 meters, it weakens. What's more, using the time stop places a heavy strain on Jotaro's heart, and while this was remedied by mastering the time stop, this came with a horrible price: the drastic reduction of Star Platinum's durability.

Boomstick: But toss all those weaknesses aside and we've got an extremely powerful dude who's got an extremely powerful dude to fight by his side. Piss him off, and he'll give you your receipt...well, after beating the ever-living sh*t out of you.

Jotaro: The reason you lost...you pissed me off.

****

JOTARO:

Age: 17 (in Stardust Crusaders), 28 (in Diamond is Unbreakable), 40 (in Stone Ocean)

Height: 6'4''

Weight: 180lbs

Stand: Star Platinum

Abilities and Powers:

· Superhuman Strength

· Superhuman Durability

· Superhuman Reflexes