Chapter 1.

It's been two weeks after Halloween when Nikki, Vikki and Laurie went to the Haunted house where Jamie disappeared, every night since then Vikki, Nikki and Laurie kept on having the same dream over and over again, but one night when they were all over at Nikki's house for a sleepover when they had a weird feeling that something or someone was watching them but didn't think of it any further, until they heard a noise coming from outside of the house, they were shook up that they thought that thing had followed them but when they looked out of the window they saw a man looking inside the house, when Nikki met his gaze, she noticed that he looked somewhat familiar that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Vikki on the other hand was getting more freaked out by the minute when they heard something sliding underneath the front door of the house, Nikki being the oldest out of their group of friends went to the front door and looked on the floor that the noise came from to see an envelope with their names on it with handwriting that they know way to well, the handwriting is Jamie' but it can't be possible until they opened the envelope and they read the content of the letter:

"To Nikki, Vikki and Laurie

I know that you are worried about me but I am OK.

If you are wondering about my disappearance I will tell you soon but all I got to tell you is that I am safe and I know why you ran out of the house it's because you guys were scared what we found out at the Haunted house, and now Nikki what you found out when you stumbled upon that secret passage way is something you already know about and one more thing Nikki you were right about what's out there, things that you would find amazing,

See you soon, Jamie"

But there was another piece of paper with these words on it:

"If you want to find me, you can meet me at 12 midnight behind the old school building."

After reading both the letter and the note they made their way to the old school building to meet up with Jamie for the first time since Halloween two weeks ago, the moment they arrived at the building they could see Jamie standing up but he wasn't alone, a few feet away someone was leaning against a wall, when Jamie saw Nikki, Vikki and Laurie coming he was happy to see them again after two weeks since the Haunted house, when Nikki, Vikki and Laurie stopped in front of Jamie only to realize that Nikki felt something is wrong.

Nikki asked Jamie " Jamie, what happened to you that night at the Haunted house?" Jamie said "I don't know, all I remember of that night is running behind you and then being passed out, then waking up to someone standing over my head and all I was thinking about was if you guys were OK." Nikki  having listened to what Jamie said had a feeling like something happened after that night and said "Jamie, what are you hiding from us?" Jamie knew that Nikki wouldn't stop asking questions, so the best way to tell them is to show them why he was being so secretive.

Jamie turned towards the guy who is leaning against the wall and said "I can't keep a secret from them, they are my best friends, they can keep a secret and any way Nikki kind of realize that something is going on." Before the guy had a chance of coming out of the shadows Nikki said "wait, Jamie are you telling me that he is a ...Vampire?" Jamie looked shocked knowing that Nikki was smart with these things, Nikki continued talking "Jamie what you said in the letter saying that I was right and I would find it amazing, I didn't know what you mean then but now I do" at this Jamie nodded his head to say yes.

Nikki being interested in vampires asked the guy, who is still leaning against the wall, "How did you save Jamie that night at the Haunted house? We thought he died that night by that thing inside that secret room, and I know why you asked him to keep your secret, but you know we won't tell anyone about your true existence, so we will keep your secret."