part ?

Gloria P.O.V
I heard Lele had a boyfriend and he cheated on her. So I also heard that it's his last day in the prison cell so I'm going to talk to him for a little while. I can't let lele and Juanpa be together my blood just boils when I see them kiss. And Juanpa see's that I'm the one he needs and not her. I'm currently in a uber going to the cell what do u tell that guy. Eventually I get to the police station and say thanks to the Uber driver. I walk in and see the some police officers. "Excuse me can I visit someone?" I asked with a sweet ring to my voice. "Yeah sure who must that be?" The officer asked. "Twan that's the guy." I told him. "Fine but you can see him for a brief time he's going to be transferred to the county jail today." The officer told me. "Sure it wouldn't take long officer!" I told him. "Well okay follow me in here please mam." He added. He takes me to an alley way with people locked up. We reach a young guy with dirty blonde hair. "Here he is mam just come to the entrance when you're finished!' The officer told me. And went back. The guy is looking at me and smiles. "So who are you Missy and why you visited me?" Twan asked. "Listen I know why you're here and your attentions and I'm here to help you!" I told him. "How !"He tells me. "Well I want to separate Juanpa and Lele I hate her so much and I can't stand him with her so I'm going to take you out of here I brought money and I'm bailing you out so you can help me out ok!" I told him. He looked shocked and mouth opened. "Opps sorry how rude of me my name is Gloria I'm Juanpa's ex girlfriend." I told him sticking my hand out for him in the spaces between the bars. "Hello Gloria   so how are you going to bail me out?" Asked Twan. "I have my ways but I promise you'll be out of here before the night!" I told him. And grabbed his shoulder comforting it. "OK I owe you one!' He told me smiling. "I think I'd you help me separate them it will be enough Twan!" I told him. And said see yah later! And left. I go out and go to the police officer and say "how much to bail out the guy I visited officer?" I asked charming. "Yeah that's a lot of money Missy and he can't get out!" He told me typing in his computer something. "Why ? "  I asked. "Because he wanted to kill people in a commercial center!" He said. I have the money officer and he looked up at me. "Well if you have the money it can bail him out but he'll have fines!"the police says. "So can I bail him?" I asked. "Yeah come here and will cash it!" He said. After 2 hours of waiting the police give  me papers and then he released Twan. We then leave in a uber. We go to my apartment.  "So you'll have to obey me dumb as* okay!" I told him. "Yeah I understood!" He said. Then looked at me and started leaning in towards me. And kissed me. I shoved him off and slapped him across the face. "You can't do that or else I'll take you back in there!" I told him practically screaming at him. "Fine I'm sorry. "He said looking down at the floor. I felt bad and I looked at him and got next to him and lifted his chin up and started making out with him. I don't know why I did it but it felt good. He started touching me anywhere and we arrived at my door. And I opened it and started kissing him and took him to my bedroom. Shi* I get off him and slapped him harder and left the room slamming the door. And started crying in the couch. I cried because I'm starting to feel something for Twan. But I can't feel anything for him because it will be an interference  to separate Juanpa and his dumb brat. Then Twan comes smoothing his check and I can see the red mark. "You know that hurt!" He said. "I told you to don't to that okay!" I screamed at him. He got close to me. I got up and ran to my room. I locked it and got out to see Twan with a girl making out oh I want to explode. He then is taking her shirt out. And sooner I smack the woman in the head. She fell unconscious. I grabbed Twan by the colar and dragging him to my room and slapped him and took off my clothes and got on top of him kissing him. He grabbed me and pushed me to the side. I cried and he looked at me with joy. I pretend to cry so he can at least feel bad for me. "This is why lele probably left you ass whole!" I yelled at him. He started choking me and I kicked him. "Don't do that to me ass whole I can get you in jail faster and I know you almost murdered the girl you cheated on lele with!" I screamed at him. No you don't he yelled back. "Yes  I know so you better not do anything to me or else! " I yelled. And grabbed his colar and dragged him outside in the living room with his lover. And smacked him with the broken piece of glass. He also fell unconscious.
Amanda's P.O.V
I heard screaming from my new neighbors. Damn they just moved in and there is already problems. So being a good person I go knock on the door. They open and I see the nurse and Twan on the floor and another girl on the ground. I scream and leave she was chasing me and I ran to Logan's apartment. I knock and he answers and locks the door. And I explained everything I saw him scared and worried.
Lele's P.O.V
I don't know why but I feel something is wrong. So I tell Juanpa and he's sleeping next to me. "Juanpa I feel something is going on I can feel it!" I tell him. And he says "Don't worry I'm here for you lele!" And he kissed me. And got up for school today. "I do fell something is wrong!" I said.