it's official part 2

March 29th Juanpa's birthday!
Juanpa's P.O.V
So today's the day I ask Lele to be my girlfriend. But I made her think it's just a date. She wears a white dress and to be honest she's the most gorgeous thing in the world."Wow Lele your the most gorgeous thing in the world!"I told her. "Will your the most handsome guy in the world!"she tells me. Then I pull her in for a kiss. Then we go to a beach. So we had a good meal until it was time to serenade her."Lele I have one more suprise for you but cover your eyes first!" I said putting a blind fold on her eyes taking her to a campfire and sat her down. Me and amanda, Hannah, and Innana changed the plan we wanted to stay at a opened campfire and serenade Lele and I brought a forever ring with golden and diamonds in crusted in it. I didn't care of the price but I know she's worth more than the ring. So she's sitting and amanda, Hannah, and Innana are going to hold a sign that says "Will you be my girlfriend!!" And I hired the dj marshmello to play the dj for the song ritual. I sing it and I start taking off her blindfold and shes sees  everything and looks at me with tears in her eyes. And I kneel down on my knees and take out the forever ring and amanda, Hannah, and Innana come out with the sign. And she looks at me with her mouth wide open and crys and says yes to me and I slip the ring onto her finger and we both stand up and start to kiss pasionently. Then Amanda takes out the roses. And Lele looks at me confused at gets the boutique of roses and reads the card out loud. "There are 100 hundred roses in the boutique 99 are real and will die. And one is plastic and will never die just like our love. " "Omg Juanpa!"she's says with tears in her eyes. And grabs me and kisses me pasionently until we ran out of breath. I love you too with all my heart. And I always waited for this moment. I love you. She's says kissing me even more. The other girls are freaking out and crying and hug Lele and me. I now feel complete.