THE NEXT DAY

"Hey come downtown", I said to her over the phone.

"Uhm..." She paused for a second and replyed with a why?

"Aw, just come downtown. Be sure to see alot of people looking up to the top of the building."

I hunged up with a slight smile yet saddend look on my face. Looked up to the sky and with a wisper to myself.

"Man what a beautiful day it is."

"OMG PLEASE DONT DO IT!!WERE HERE FOR YOU!!!"

....people screaming not to go. I understand how hard it is to go through the pain. I know. But I can't keep living like this. I just can't. I gotta go....

I ran to the ledge of the building and jump off... falling to my death. They all screamed in panic. As I hit the ground. She sees me laying there and screams out in agony.... crying.... Dropping to her knees with her hands over her mouth in shock.

   The next day I woke up in the hospital.  Everyone's surrounding me. Waiting to see me again. To hear my voice.

"Hey....."

They stop what they're doing and looked happy yet disappointed and saddend of what I had done. 

I asked them to all leave except for her.

She walks over to me and holds my hand in hers. We look at one anothers eyes. I can see her eyes water up. But she doesn't cry out.  She just gives me that look of why did you-

She got up and left.

The next day. 

    I'm still in this cold bed. Wondering if I can keep on going. Wondering if I can make it. Just....

The next day

  I got up and leave the room seeing her walking up to me.

"Hi." She said with a smile. Yet I could tell that she was still scared of what had happened. She hands me a blind fold. And tells me to walk. So I did. She didn't say where she was taking me.

She told me to get on my knees.... and I did.

I noticed that we were alone and together in peace. Silence hit us. Still I was blinded. All I had was hearing. Felling. And smelling.  No eye sight. Just darkness. 

I heared a gun being loaded. I took a deep breath. She pulled the trigger and fell hard to the cold floor. I got up and took off the blindfold. I saw her-

  The next day.

    I helt her in my arms as she was turning pale. Grey. And cold. I said nothing. I did nothing. I felt empty as fucking shit. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. I helt her hand in mine. Time went by and we layed there in silent. I reaIized I was starving, yet not caring any bit of it. I didnt want to leave her behind. I didnt want to-

  The next day.

I was sitting in my living room in tears and screaming in pain.  "I CAN'T KEEP GOING OOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The next day

The Next Day

THe NEXt DAy

TTTHHEE NNEEEXXTTT FUCKING DDDAAYYYY!!!!

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I JUST FUCKING CANT KEEP LIVING IN A FUCKING LIE!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!! AH! AHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed till my throat went out. I punched the walls and made holes till I noticed I was bleeding; yet still bot caring

The final day came by.

I went to a gun shop. Asked for a gun to protect my self. (I lied).

   I got home and sat on the couch looking at the cold dead floor. I let  out my one final and breath of air. Triggered it and-