Chapter 1: On my way

First chapter!!!!!!YAY
----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was on my ship relaxing with my crew drinking shots like there is no tomorrow until..."Hey captain!?"Jack one of my first member asked from the other end of the table."What is it I was in the middle of a shot!?"I asked lowd because everyone was talking."How are you going to get to the walls in 2 weeks for Mikasas birthday? I know you care for her and all because you were to injured to go to her birthday and had to go back and you missed there last three years"Jack asked me. That's when I realized we are in the middle of knowhere and in 2 weeks is mikasas birthday. And I already missed last three years. I dropped my shot glass that's when the crew realized that there is something wrong. I never dropped one shot glass for nothing. They stared at me and that's when they realized to. I ran out of the dinning room (and yes you have a dinning room unlike other ships yours is big but not to big). I went to the edge of the ship and whispered something. That's when one of the spirits that help me when I am lost and need to get somewhere fast..."Sky I need you to tell me right NOW where the walls are!!!"I screamed at Sky the name of the spirit. She looked at me and then she pointed to the way the ship is heading."That way child. In exactly 5 days you are going to reach the island but be carefull we do not want to happened like the last time"Sky said looking in to my (E/C) eye's. (   (E/C) means eye colour )

Flashback☺

We were heading to my beutiful Mikasa. In a week it is going to be her birthday. I am so exited and the crew were happy but then we all got a feeling and not those nice ones the one that you get when you see something horrible. After 5 minutes the boat started to shake badlly."Captain what are the orders!?!?"Daniel on the the recent members asked I can tell he was not comftible."Stand you grownd and don't move we do not want anyone to fall of just wait we do not know what it is yet!!!!" I said back honestly this is not going to go smothly. Then we saw it. The same pitch black tentacles that nearly destroyed our ship and crew. We do not know what it's name is it is a new creature in the ocean that it is deadly if not handled right. The result is death and a paintfull. I knew where the spot was that needed to be stabed so it would give us time to escape but that means we need to get in the water. I can not drown but the others can they are human unlike me."stay here and make sure to not get grabed or it is going to be dead end!!!!Stay here and be quiet and do not move till it gets back in the water for it!?!?!?!" I screamed at my crew. They all nodded so I went for a little swim. I can tell it is trying to breake the ship from the bottom but I know what to do. I went to the bottom and then saw it 'That's it I just need that and then back' I thought but it was not as easy as expected. I was so close then I felt a throbbing pain in my lower abdomen then saw that it is it's tenticle. I can feel my consciousness slip slowly but if I do then bye crew and ship.I stabbed it and I could hear it's screams. It took the tenticle out whick hurt like a motherfucker I can tell you that. It is going in to the depths  of the sea and I can feel my body starting to lift to the surface and someone grabbing me. I can't tell who but I will ask when I wake up. And then I fell in to the depths of darkness..

End of flashback

I was back to reality and then I realized I was ordering for the ship to go faster. I just wish to see my little Sun shines. "Jack!!" I screamed for Jack because I need to tell him we are going to come in to contact with the island in 5 days straight."Yes captain need anything?"I can tell he was confused on why I called him. To be truthfull he has a pretty big voice."Yes Jack I need you to inform the others that we are going to make contact with the island in 5 day and they should start to pack a little so when we get there we will be able to get going straight. Got it now go!"I said/screamed I am not a person to be quiet. Only when I have to.

DAMN 848 words that is something I suprized myself  hope you enjoyed!!😉😉😉