~Character info~

Warning: I do not own the AOT character or AOT (I wish I would). I only own the crew and some other character later in the story. There are gonna be a LOT of swear words. This is my first story so please be nice. Well enjoy the story or info!!!!!😄😄😄😄😅😅😅😧☺☺
----------------------------------------------------------

Name:(Y/N) Ackerman

Age: 29

Looks: The picture up there(LOL I did not know what to says 😅)(also she is Katarina from league of leagends)

Likes: Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Carla (Erens mom), sweets, alcohol, Hanji, Erwin, Levi, annoying Levi, sleep, the sea, the night sky and stars, killing, her crew and the survey corps, her boat and quiet little kids.

Dislikes: Nobles,people who are full of themselves, titans, people who hurt Mikasa and the people you cares for, waiting, whores, bithes ect, weak people who think that they are the biggest, the king, when people disrespect you, sour sweets, annoying people.

Personality: (Y/N) is dangerous but nice she shows no respect towards nobles. Mikasa,Armin and Eren are like her own little kids,she loves them very dearly and has a sweet spot for little cute kids but it you get in her bad side it is like a ticket straight to hell.

Your hoby: You really like swimming (sorry if you do not know how to)
And is very smart. Hand to hand combat is her favorite because there are so many ways of putting people down.

Favorite food: Rare steake and red wine.

What are you: (Y/N) is neko and demon and a titan shifter . She knows how to keep control and she went slightly insane because of the power.

Facts:
You have a scar on your left eye from when you were a kid. (It is going to be in one of the flashbacks)
You wear pretty revealing clothes but you do not care.
You trained since you were little with swords and wepons you found around your house.
And you are half sane half insane.
And you are adopted but that does not mean anything

Hope you enjoyed the info😊😊!