• New Chapter (In Editing!) •

I stare into the bright blue orbs belonging to the boy that sits opposite of me on the bed.

You cannot find that kind of abysmal shade of blue anywhere else.

His irises stare at me, a mixture of the thick color of Tundra ice and the rich turquoise shade of Caribbean waves. I could literally drown in those eyes.

"Nash," I whisper, testing his short, beautiful name on my lips. He smiles, and his large hands grasp my smaller ones.

"You really haven't done this before?" he inquires, licking his plush lower lip.

I nod in response, nervous at the prospect of what will happen next. I am shivering at the endless thoughts pouring through my head, all of them negative.

Will he be disgusted at my body?!

What if he finds my boobs to be too small?!

What if he thinks I'm fat?!

We have condoms, right?!

Will it hurt?!

What if he doesn't fit?!

How will he fit?!

What if he doesn't even have a penis?!

Then, I realize my foolishness, and shake my head, in order to be rid of these delirious theories.

I love him. I'm ready. I want this, and so does he. It most likely will hurt, but not too much. And yes, Nash does have a penis, you idiotic hormonal girl!

I'm in such a mental haze, that I don't even realize that Nash is pulling off my shirt.

Before I have the chance to react, he trails his fingertips across my back, and down my spine, and he rubs circles into my tense shoulder blades.

The light, tingly touch of his skin on mine causes tremors to vibrate internally throughout my body. I mewl at the pleasurable feeling, and feel myself getting aroused down there.

And all my doubts and fears and worries collapse, just like that. And just like that, I am sure of myself.

"Hamilton Nash Grier, I love you."

His husky voice doesn't even hesitate in answering back.

"I love you too, baby. So much."