Dusk and Twilight

AN: Hello everyone!!! This is my first story, so sorry because my English grammar is wrong so Enjoy!!!!             

               In lovely highschool of Canterlot, Twilight Sparkle walking in the hallway of the school going to the library. When she arrive in the library she see some students reading and writing their assignment, she walk to her table, (because she was working part-time job: Librarian) she sit in her table and do her job. Hours later she notice a boy just like her hair color approaching to her table, when the boy close enough to her table she recognize him by the named Dusk Shine the new transfer student, then Dusk talk to her.

Dusk: Hello, can you find me a book of physical science?

Twilight: Okay

She go to the bookshelves grab the book and go back to her table and pass to him....

Twilight: Here you go.

Dusk: Thank you, can I ask you a question?

Twilight: Yeah sure! What is it?

Dusk: Are you the star pupil of principal Celestia?

Twilight: Yes I am! My name is Twilight Sparkle :)

Dusk: Nice to meet you. I'm Dusk Shine :)

When they introduce each other, they hear the bell rang signaling to go home then Dusk ask Twilight...

Dusk: Twilight, are you free tonight?

Twilight: Yes, Why?

Dusk: Can I ask you for a date?? *blush madly*

Twilight: I would love too, where and when :)

Dusk: In the school, 6:30 pm, I will pick you up there

Twilight: Okay!! :)

Dusk was grateful to her answer, then a car pull over beside them and Twilight's father (Nightlight) come out to the car.

Nightlight: Twilight, let's go home.

Twilight: Okay Dad.

Dusk wave goodbye to Twilight.

Back in the car:

Twilight ask a permission to her father that she have a date and her father approve it, she is now excited to her date tonight with Dusk