Bubble Berry and Pinkie Pie

It was cooking class, all student have partner to each other except for Pinkie Pie, while she's preparing some cooking materials she accidentally bump to a boy, when she look to him she see the new transfer student named Bubble Berry.

Pinkie: Sorry about that

Berry: It's alright, no biggie

Pinkie: Do you have a partner

Berry: No, how about us

Pinkie: Really *smile wide*

Berry: Yeah!

Pinkie: Yeehay!!!

Berry: My name is Bubble Berry and I love party *jumping happily*

Pinkie: *gasp* My name is Pinkie Pie and I love party too

Both of them talking like crazy then the teacher come in and start their class. The class go will, Berry and Pinkie bake a 5 meter cake with a heart on the top, the teacher gave them a perfect score. When the bell rang all the student exit to their room, when Pinkie about to exit the room a hand grab to her wrist, then she notice Berry smiling joyfully and Berry ask Pinkie something.

Berry: Hey! Pinkie, are you free tonight

Pinkie: No, why

Berry: Can I ask you to a date

Pinkie: *gasp* Okie dokie lokie *smiling of excitement*

Berry: Yippee!! * jumping happily*

Pinkie: Where and when

Berry: In school, 6:30 pm, I'm gonna pick you up there.

Pinkie: Okie Dokie lokie * jumping of joy*

Pinkie say goodbye to Berry and go to Sugarcube Corner, she ask some permission to the Cake family and they agree her. It took second and Pinkie now in here dress, she put her makeup. When Pinkie was finish she is now ready, she's nervous and excited for her date with Berry tonight.