💏Together forever💏

Its the beginning of wonderful day....the day you were waiting to have...the day when you'll be part of Yoongi officially....

Everyone were busy dressing up themselves and designers were busy selecting perfect dress for you....

You were standing there looking at those beautiful wedding white gowns and thinking how lucky you are...and suddenly you felt warmth on your shoulders..

You: ah omma...*looks behind and hugs her*

Eomma: our little angel is grown up now*kiss your forehead and smiles *

You: Eomma look which dress suits me to stand in front of Yoongi...*looks at dresses in confusing way*

Eomma: everything suits you....*smiles*

Asma and Yuki: ok then aunt you can go and get ready ... we'll help her to dress....

Eomma: uh ok ok....*laughs*

Asma and Yuki selected dress for you and tried it on....

Asma: unnie you look really very pretty....*hugs you*

Yuki: yea...i have never seen her dressed  properly....she always dress as tomboy ...look she is very beautiful...*cups your face*

You: aishhh i was already beautiful*chuckles* anyway will Yoongi like it...

Asma: he won't be able to take off hus eyes from you..

You: thats what i wanted....

Aappa: my princess looks pretty..*hugs you*

After that makeup artist does your make up...and hairstylist styles your hair along with Yuki Asma and other ladies...

You walk down out of home to go to the venue...

Asma: finally you two will be together....m so happy*cups her own face as she smile*

Yuki: ahhh m much more happier....look at this girl she is looks totally different....you should have used make up before too...

You:hehe wae...

Yuki: others might have also fallen in love with you...

You: aishhh pabo.... m only for Yoongi....

Asma: Lunar oppa had fallen for her....i know that...

You: jinjaa*yells* what the hell are you talking pabo...

Yuki: even Yoongi knows that...

You: what the hell are you guys talking huh...

Asma: everyone at office knows about that....

You: don't joke guys....*narrowed eyes* i don't care even its true....

Asma: *laughs* that's why we are telling you this...