☃Trip day 1☃

And today its a day to go Jeju...all of you were excited and all gather up at your house..

Jin: guys so everyone is already here right....*checking everyone* ...and don't forget to check your required materials...

Yoongi: hyung...we aren't kids.. obviously everyone might have packed their things*tells in annoyance*

You: yaaaa...*staring at Yoongi* he is just telling to check...

Yoongi: ahhh yea*murmurs*

Jimin: Y/n ... don't yell at suga hyung...Jin hyung is really treating us as child*laughs*

Jin:*laughs* ahhh ok then lets go....

After that all of you go to the airport... Yoongi is lil mad with you...so during flight he doesn't talk much...

At flight

You: yaa babe*shaking him slowly*

Yoongi: m not in mood to talk...so stay quiet...*says rudely in irritation*

You: wae...wae huh*still shaking him* don't stay quiet m bored....

Yoongi: ok i'll change sit then...*tries to call Yuki*

You: ok m not gonna irritate you just stay ....*stops shaking him* but...

Yoongi:*puts his index finger in your lips* sssshhhh....stay quiet for sometime can't you

You: ahhh ok...*looks down on your knees * we planned to make happy moments but now look ruining this moment*murmurs*

Yoongi: come here*puts his arm around your shoulder and brings you closer* what you wanna say??

You: m not gonna irritate you now..*still looking down on your knees*

Yoongi: i didn't say you were irritating me...*in low voice*

You: yea*sighs* my imagination...

Yoongi:*chuckles * yaaa... don't act just tell me what you were saying

You: ahhh nothing*sighs*

Yoongi: aishhh this girl....*puts his hand on your chin to make you look at him* tell me..

You: i love you *kiss him* wae are upset huh...

Yoongi:*blushing* love you more....i ain't upset..now let me sleep...

You:*smiles and nods*

Then Yoongi falls asleep resting his head on your shoulder for sometime...and after about an hour all of you reached Jeju island the Hawaii of South Korea...

You:babe we are here*whispers in his ear*

Yoongi: ahhh...*wakes up yawning* it was comfortable to sleep in your shoulder*kiss you* first kiss at jeju...

You:*blush* lets go..

Then all gets off from plane and go straight towards hotel booked for everyone...
Jin: i have booked 6 rooms....we should share room is that ok guys ....*smiles looking at everyone*

Yuki: ahhh ok...*puts her hand behind neck* so Yoongi oppa may i share room with your girl...is that ok with you...

Yoongi:*laughs* yea Yuki....

You: aishhh this girl...you should ask me not him...*chuckles*

Yuki: you belong with him naaa so*laughs looking at You and Yoongi *