Chapter 12: So not used to this

Perrie's Pov:

Wow. I'm looking at her and just wow. I can tell she is gauging my reaction. 

I try to answer quickly. Try.

"Oh umm, with this look... Wow umm what I'm trying to say is that.. wow.. Ok.. um.."

"Oh Pez.. good or bad?" A smile was forming on her lips, I think she already knew the answer.

"Great.. good.. wonderful.." I was trying not to sound extremely weird and fake but it was coming off as that.

"Thanksss Pez.." She said with a gleam in her eye. Might I say a very sly gleam. 

"Your welcome! Ok so breakfast has been done for like 30 minutes.. But I didn't want to rush you.."

"It's ok I'm not hungry anyway..."  My smile turned to a frown.

"Your eating Jess.." Don't think for a second that I don't know that you still struggle with you weight, Jessica. And I don't even know why your are so freaking Beautiful the way you are.

"Well, I'm not going to argue with you pez... Heat it up I guess?" 

"It already is"

"Oh.. well put it out on the counter then.."

"Already is.."

"Ughh Pez...Fine I'll eat.." She was smiling now.

"Yes you are!"

I kept standing there and watched as she did her hair. Umm some good tips.. She could have been a dancer/ hairstylist/ Singer really anything. Makeup even...

"Ok so then you take the tip and securely wrap it around and don't forget to watch your fingers it does tend to burn you even if you aren't touching the actual curling Iron.."

"Can I try?"

"On my hair?" She asked back.

"Well that depends do you trust me?"

"Well that depends are you going to burn me?"

"No babe.. That will not happen if I can help it." I said back with seriousness.

"Alright.." She said kinda unsure.

I stepped forward, and slowly grabbed the curling Iron out of her hand.

"So far so good.." She said almost silently.

I grabbed a peice of her long silky hair and did exactly what she said.. exactly on point.

"Yeah, good pez.." 

"Oh course.."  I said making sure to look her straight in the eyes.

"I'm good at everything.."

"Oh really? Even babysitting? What about... Cooking? Making Love? Running?"

I curled her hair one last time and then sat it on the table. Barely containing my laughter and excitement. Did she really just ask how I was in bed? Oh sly Jess, real sly.

"Well.." I said laughing.

"Babysitting is my favorite thing to do.. in my day I occasionly babysitted the odd little tykes that would run around on my street.."

"Oh.. Really? Haha but that doesn't mean your good at it.." She said her face in a heavy smile.

"Well none of them are dead.. At least not because of me."

"Well.. What about the other things then?" She said playing with her hair. And looking me straight in the eye.

"Well, I am a good cook if you are ever to get out there where your now cold breakfast awaits.."