Chapter 4: Life Changing

I slowly walked in careful not to act to excited and nervous. I didn't even glance at Little Mix just looked at Simon. I took the seat in front of Little Mix at the table. And beside Simon. Simon was actually Smiling. WOW. He looked at me with a laid back smile, then introduced Little Mix to me. Freaking Little Mixx! I finally looked at Little Mix and saw the three most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life before. Leigh-Ann, Jade, And Jesy Oh Jesy. I loved all three but especially liked Jesy. Alright Shake their hands say nice to meet you, yes go on don't be creepy to Jesy either. I finally got the greet and treat myself to Little mix thing done.

"Alright so, Perrie I bet you are wondering what you are doing in here sitting in front of the biggest girl band in the world right now.. Aren't you?"

It took all my strength to shake my head yes.

"Well, It has taken alot of deciding but I want you to be  a part of Little Mix.."

What?! Wait did I hear that right?! 

What the Hell!?

Little Mix laughed at my expression. 

Simon Cracked a smile.

"What..? Wait.. Why? How?.."  I asked excitement showing in my voice.

"Well, Ok so you remember when I had your cd that you submitted here?"

"Yeah.."

"Well I really liked your voice.. And this discussion has been going on with Little Mix since they won The UK X-factor 3 years ago.. "

"Really you did..?"

"Yeah.. Why do you think that I hired you? It wasn't for your job experience! We have been considering this for a while now ever since I met you actually.."

"Oh.." I was still shocked.

"And your probably wondering what this means.. Well what I'm saying is that I want you to be a legit part of Little Mix.. Letty tells me you have a really funny laughy personality when your not around me.."

I smiled at that.

"And since you have been studying Little Mix up until now.. And how they work.. Then I thought Who was better for this?"

"Wow... I don't know what to say..!"

"Well you better become friends with These girls and thank them for this they are the ones that have to accept you really.."

I looked at them, and each had a smile, Jesy was watching me intently which scared me more than a little. 

I  was going to be a freaking Part of Little Mix.

"Now I know that this may be a big blow to you... And well it will be to everyone which is why you have to do the best you can to make people like you.. Be the Person you are always and they will... Says Letty... And well yeah.. So do you accept..?" He asked.

"WAIT.. what? Yessss.... Yes!Yes!Yes!.."

They all smiled. 

"Well Perrie we will work out your pay which by the end of this year should be about 20 mil.. Is that good for you?"

I was in shock legit in shock.

My Life was about to jolt. Changing everything. Especially My Love Life for the better.