Sleep

I don't own voltron

-------------------------------------------------

Pidge

She laid on matt and listened to him ramble about random things, trying to make her feel better about the torture she was soon about to go through. She had given up on escaping and being rescued long ago, but she still admired Matt's resilience. Oh, how she wished she could talk to him, but as soon as she thought that, a memory resurfaced and she couldn't pull herself out of it.

She was chained so she looked like an x in the air and her whole body ached, She was shaking and crying, but she tried her hardest not to scream. She wouldn't give Haggar that satisfaction. "Why do you resist?" she heard the raspy witch say. She didn't say anything, in order to preserve her energy. She had been tortured like this for a month now, but she refused to give away her friends. What were their names again? She panicked. She frantically searched her mind. "Just tell me about Voltron, and this will all stop," Haggar said. Voltron. Voltron. She said in her mind. She remembered lions and a big robot. She remembered green. "Katie.... Holt," she whispered to herself. "What was that? giving up?" Haggar questioned. Black, that was Shiro. Takashi. Matt's friend. Green, that was her, Pidge Gunderson. Red, that was... Kieth! She smiled remembering the team's mullet jokes. Blue, that was Lance. Her smile grew as she remembered the stupid things her team did. Yellow, that one was Hunk, her bunk mate in garrison. There were other people. She knew there were. She felt herself panic again and before she could say anything, she saw Haggar's hand light up with Quintessence. She braced for impact. "Tell me." Haggar spat. "Never," she whispered. "What?" Haggar challenged. "NEVER!" She yelled. Haggar threw her magic at her and she felt a scream rip out of her throat. She felt like all her bones were breaking and all her muscles were tearing apart. She only knew pain. Then it stopped and she let out a sob. Shiro, Hunk, Lance, Keith, Coran, and Allura. She smiled repeating those names over and over again, making sure to never forget them again. "Where is VOLTRON!?" Haggar yelled. She didn't say anything. "Fine," Haggar seethed. "If you won't talk to me, I'll make sure you won't ever talk AGAIN." Haggar hit her with another bolt and she was sure that her skin was ripping. She had never been in more pain in her life. she felt her throat ripping, and she could no longer scream. The pain stopped but her throat was on fire. She whimpered, but no sound came out. She opened her mouth to say something, but she couldn't. No. No this can't be happening, she thought. She felt her consciousness slipping away as Lady Haggar laughed cruelly at her misfortune.

She opened her eyes and felt herself standing and leaning on someone. She felt herself panic for a second before she realized it was Matt. He said something to her, but she couldn't hear it over her heart beating fast. She heard someone talking to Matt, but she couldn't identify the voice. She gave up on trying to settle the situation and she leaned on Matt trying to rest. She felt Matt walking forward and she slowly dozed off for the first time in days. She woke up later to the sounds of Matt cursing and shaking. She put some weight on her legs and he looked at her. He smiled at her attempt to help him but before she could smile back, she slipped into sleep again. When she woke up next she was on a moving ship and she saw Matt standing next to her. Out of impulse, she tried to say something, but all that came out from her damaged vocal cords was a small grunt. Matt heard nonetheless and he looked down at her. He smiled at her and worded "We're free." She shook her head in disbelief. Well, she tried too, but in her condition, she was only able to move her head slightly to the left. She noticed that she was on a cold surface and that the lights were not purple. Her eyes widened as much as they could which was very little and she felt sleep reclaim her once again. 

--------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters guys. I'm not the best at writing so it will be a bit rushed. Hope you enjoyed!

~reha