James's First Kiss ?!

Start from the beginning

" Honey you're gonna kill it like that " Harrison said picking James up and put him on his lap.

" no he's my friend " he said taking the gecko back out of his pocket.

" so i hear Hannah kissed you " Harrison asked, He watched James blush and nod, he hid his face with his hands and tucked his head under his father's arm.

" oohh its ok no need to be ashamed " carrie laughed putting her hand on her son's back.

--------------------------------------

Both carrie and Pauline were tanning, they could hear Harrison play with the boys and Hannah was still sleeping.

It was a warm day so Harrison thought it would be fun to play with water, he ran to the side of the house and grabbed the garden hose and sprayed everyone in his way including the women, who screamed for a second and then started laughing.

Harrison started running towards Henry and couldn't stop but laugh at the face his son did when the cold water went on his chest. " NOOO DADDYYYY " Henry kept screaming and laugh as he ran as fast as he could.

James was laughing at Henry but quickly ran when he saw his father run his way " MOMMY HELP " he screamed getting all wet " feels good, more , but on my head dad " he asked having the water land right on his head.

" let's get mom again " Harrison whispered and gave Henry the hose as he came by and nodded.

Carrie had her eyes closed and screamed when she felt the water right on her chest, she could hear Henry and James laugh.

Harrison was also standing there and started running when Carrie told the boys to get him.

" id never thought id see your husband run around in his boxers " Pauline laughed and looked at Carrie

" well you're like family so i don't mind "

------------------------------------------

The evening came so quickly they hadn't seen the time pass today the two women were cooking dinner for everyone since Carrie told Pauline she had to stay over for dinner.

They both heard some music and turned around just in time to see Harrison pass by with Hannah in his arms the little girl couldn't stop but laugh as they danced and turned around together.

He was even singing as he passed by the women, he kissed Carrie on the head and leaned over there shoulders to see what they were cooking . " smells amazing " he said looking at Hannah who had her head resting on his shoulder and nodded.

" how soon and we can eat " they all heard Henry ask as he held James on his back.

" soon baby you go wash your hands and your face " carrie said as he nodded.

--------------------------

All seated and eating quietly carrie couldn't help but smile she was happy, today it had been an amazing afternoon.

" mommy can hannah sleep here " James asked quietly.

" i dont think so Honey, she's going back home after " she answered dropping her hand to his cheek

" why " he asked pouting

" because it's like that " she said picking him up, Henry had started a conversation with Pauline and his dad so they weren't listening.

" but, can she sleep another time, please " he said squishing his mother's cheeks

" ill ask Pauline for another time ok " she smiled and kissed his forehead " now finish your plate " she said as he got back to his chair.

--------------------------------------

" i had a great day " carrie said coming back down the stairs, she sigh and sat down next to Harrison on the couch.

" wanna make this even better " he asked getting up.

" hmm what do you have in mind, cause that little stunt you pulled did some things to me this afternoon " she said getting up

" what stunt " he asked not understanding
As her hand slip under his shirt.

" you running around with that damn cute boxer " she said kissing his chest and he laughed.

" oohh that well i was warm " he answered lifting her chin up and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

.......................

Don't ask what this was, i got this idea from my little cousin who kissed a girl in his class when i went to pick him up 😅 so ya i had to write about something like that.

Hope it was ok 😘😘