Tossed Ideas

Hey guys I know it's been a little bit since I posted a page but I've been sick and forgetting to make pages I decided to make a page for all of my tossed ideas so here it is!

This tossed idea is from Her Demons chapter

Zane: K...K...Kawaii~C...Chan?
Infront of Zane was a demon Kawaii~Chan...
Kawaii~Chan: Help me please... MaHahaH YoU caN't SaVe hEr hahAhahaH!!
Zane: Please give me back Kawaii~Chan...
Everyone but Zane and Kawaii~Chan were badly hurt and bleeding
Kawaii~Chan: You cAN't dO anYthInG yOu'rE weAk!
Zane: No I can do something
Zane took off his mask and rapped it around Kawaii~Chan's wrist incase he dies. The demon possessing Kawaii~Chan shot a huge energy ball at Zane the demon stopped possessing Kawaii~Chan and disappeared leaving Kawaii~Chan to cry at the fact all her friends were dead and she was the cause of it, but she didn't. She stood there laughing her head off, not sad but instead happy!
Kawaii~Chan: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Zane Kun is dead! So is all Kawaii~Chan's friends hahahahahaha!
Kawaii~Chan went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife!
Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan's gonna have a little more fun! Hahahaha!

So yeah Kawaii~Chan was supposed to go on a killing spree and it wasn't supposed to be a dream. I was gonna end it there but instead I didn't because I had so many ideas and I didn't want to end it! So anyway on to the next one!

This one is a tossed idea from Clone chapter

It was Zane!?!? But this Zane was different. This Zane had red eyes and seemed to have blood all over he even the sight was bone chillin!
Zane: WHAT THE!?!?
Clone: Hi Zane
That voice sent shivers down Zane's spine
Zane: Who are you and what do you want!?!?
Clone: Let's just say I'm you! And as for what I want, I want you to die!
The clone pulled out a knife from pocket and tried stabbing Zane a lot until the clone finally stabbed him in the stomach
Zane: Ack! *cough* oww *cough cough*
Clone: Mahahaha! Now you'll know what it feels like in the nether!
Zane: *cough* how do *cough* know that *cough* KC and Aph *cough* mau won't know that *cough* I'm di...."
The clone was standing next to the cold, lifeless, Zane who laid on the ground still and lifeless.

I was just gonna end there since I didn't end it on her demons but again to many more ideas so on to the next tossed idea and probably​ the last.

This one is from aphmau's friends well technically since the reason I made the title aphmau's friends is because I was planning to make a whole different page but anyway I'll show you what actually was supposed to be there

Gene was still asleep on Zane's couch when the door opened in the doorway​ was Sasha and Zenix...
Sasha: WHAT DID YOU DO TO GENE!?!?
Zane: Nothing! Yet...
Zenix: What was that!?!?
Zane: Nothing! *Whistling*
Zenix: Grrrr!
Aphmau: *sigh* He's just tired
Sasha: Sure, whatever you say!
Gene: Ugh where am I?
Sasha: Gene! You're awake!
Sasha ran over to Gene and hugged him as tight as she could. She even had tears in her eyes!
Gene: I... Can't... Breath!
Sasha: Oh sorry!
Sasha let go of Gene and rubbed her eyes
Zenix: Hahahaha! Did Sasha miss Gene?
Sasha's​ face was burning red
Sasha: SHUT UP ZENIX!!
Gene: Hehe, but anyway I'm fine, I just passed out
Sasha hugged Gene again
Sasha: What if you didn't just pass out but worst?!?!
Sasha had tears running down her face
Sasha: What if I never saw you again?!?!? What would I do the-
Before Sasha could finish her sentence Gene kissed her on her lips. Of course Sasha was shocked but after fifteen seconds she kissed back. Gene and Sasha pulled back for air, both blushing brightly when they noticed everyone looking at them

So yeah as you can probably tell I do she Gene and Sasha, please don't tell Aphmau. But yeah that's all the tossed ideas for now but I'm going to be on a short break because I'm out of ideas right now so yeah.... Anyway​ I hope you enjoyed reading and as always chow!!