Chapter One

In Editing cause I don't have anything to do and it's been four years since I made this book.

Running. That's all Kawaii~Chan could think to do as she heard terrifying screeching coming from behind her. She quickly turned her head to see if she had outran whatever it was but in the process she tripped over a tree root and landed face first into some thorn vines. Pain ran through her as she realized that the vines were wrapping around her and the thorns digging deeper into her skin. No matter how hard Kawaii~Chan tried to get the vines off they only seemed to tighten more. She heard soft footsteps walking closer to her but she could not pin point where they were coming from. It wasn't until she gave up fighting the vines with little success that she realized the soft footsteps had stopped right in front of her. As she look up she was meet face to face with glowing crimson eyes and a Cheshire smile from ear to ear.

Kawaii~Chan bolted up from her sleep screaming and her forehead coved in sweat. It wasn't until she caught her breath that she realized that she was in her bedroom.
"It was just a dream?" Kawaii~Chan asked fear still evident in her voice. Her ear perked up at the sound of loud footsteps rushing to her door. It didn't take long for Kawaii~Chan to find out who was the owner of the footsteps as the door was practically thrown off it's hinges and a short, black haired female stood in the door way with fear written all over her face.
"Kawaii~Chan are you alright?" Aphmau asked with concern lacing her words as she studied the me
Aphmau: Kawaii~Chan are you okay!!
Kawaii~Chan: Yes Aphmau Senpai Kawaii~Chan just had a nightmare
Aphmau: Oh I thou...
Just then Katelyn ran into the room with a baseball bat
Katelyn: ahhhh get out get you creep
Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan: Umm... No one's here
Then Katelyn looked left then right
Katelyn: Oh I thought someon..
Just then the doorbell rang
Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan will get the door
Kawaii~Chan went to the door and opened it to see Zane
Kawaii~Chan: H..hi Zane Kun what does Zane Kun need
Zane: Hey Kawaii~Chan is Aphmau here?
Kawaii~Chan: Y..yeah Aphmau Senpai is upstairs in Aphmau Senpai's room
Zane: Thanks Kawaii~Chan see you later
Zane went upstairs to Aphmau's room and knocked on her door then went in her room
Kawaii~Chan: Huh was that Pinkie Cake in Zane Kun's pocket?

*Time skips*

Aphmau: See you later Zane

Zane: Bye Aphmau
Kawaii~Chan: Bye Z..Zane Kun
Zane: See you tomorrow Kawaii~Chan
Kawaii~Chan opened the door for Zane and closes the door then goes to her bed and falls asleep quickly

Thanks guys for reading the first page of A ZaneChan Story I'll be making More pages before and after school but I have to go to school right now and as always chow!!