Raven -short!

Jacob:

"Uh, uh, I said it must be, cause a nigga got dough

Extraordinary swag and a mouth full of gold

Hoes at my shows they be strippin' off they clothes

And them college girls write a nigga name on they toes

Niggas talk shit 'til they get lockjaw

Chrome to ya dome 'til ya get glockjaw.

I heard Chresanto in his basement, which was also his little, "Mancave" as he calls it. He was rapping along with A$AP Rocky to his famous song Goldie. "Jacob!" He yelled, calling for me. I rushed down the basement stairs, almost tripping, and stood beside the couch, where he was sitting, playing his Xbox connect, but using the controller. "Yes?" I asked.

He pused the game and looked at me. "Raven is comin' over, so make sure the room is clean, and throw all the condoms in a bag, and tell Carter I said to throw them outside in the trash.." He told me. "Oh and turn it to the next song." He commanded. I walked over to the iphone/ipod dock, and pressed next. The song "Shabba" by A$AP came on. I guess he was on an asap rocky playlist or something. "While your at it clean the whole house again." He told me. "Since you've been listing and being good, you can listen to my ipod. my headphones are in my drawer by the side of the bed." He said. I gave a small smile, nodded, and left back up the stairs and into the house.

I walked upstairs, and into the room Chresanto and I share. I know that the only reason I sleep in here is because he rapes me, or in his words, "Has fun" with me... its basically rape. 1) i dont like it. and 2) It hurts and its kind of like hes torturing me.

I walked over to his dresser, and opened his drawer, pulling out his ipod and his earphones, and turning it on. The song "Wu-Tang forever" By drake came on. I always loved this song.

I hummed the words, while cleaning up the room. Soon, the doorbell rang, and I took out the earphones, laying the ipod on the bed, and ran downstairs to answer the door.

"Ugggh!" She groaned when she seen me. For some reason she never did like me. I moved aside so she could enter the house, and she tripped over her fuckin' 8 inch heel. thats what she gets... Stupid Bitch.

It may seem like I'm always getting hurt, and abused, and yes, that is true, but I like to think of all of the positive things in life that Me and Chresanto do together. Even though I am technically a missing teen, (im 17) and ive been kidnapped, and that I haven't been outside in 2 years. -Iwas kidnapped when i was 15- I manage to live through all of Chresantp's abusiveness. I may be hurt and broken, but I am still a diva!.... And a drama queen! And I'm mean!

shit, if that hoe wasn't wearing those hoochie mamma heels, her flat ass wouldn't have fell on the floor. Another thing is that she's a liar, and tells Chresanto things about me, and I'm always in for the worst...

"Jacob!" Raven screamed at the top of her lungs, and fake cried with her fake ass. We heard Chresanto coming up the basement stairs, and she quickly pulled me ontop of her. She kissed my lips, and was faking like she was trying to fight me off of her. Chresanto pulled me off of her, and shoved me into the wall.

Crap... I know I have bright pink lipstick on my lips, beause she just kissed me. Cresanto punched me in the eye making me scream and try and push him away from me. I was 1 foot off the ground, pleading for Chres to let me go.

I could feel my black eye forming, making my head start to hurt.

Raven got up, pulled down her mini skirt and fake cried some more. I cried, but my tears were real..

"What the fuck Jacob!" He screamed at me, punching me all over my body. "H-He pushed me on the floor, and tried to take off my skirt!" She said, fake crying some more, making my eyes widened while I cried....

What the he'll is wrong with her? Bitch..

He punched me in the face, and his ring scratched me, making me let out a small scream. I felt my skin open, and blood dripping down my face, making me cry even more.

Hethrew me on the ground, spitting on me and then walked over to her, lifting her chin up and kissing her. I layed on the floor, crying and holding my face in my hands.
~~~~~

I was in the middle of putting away dishes when I heard the front door close, making me furrow my eyebrows but then sigh as I knew Chresanto was going to come in here and yell at me for what had happened earlier.

"You thought that shit was funny huh?" Chresanto growled in my ear, sneaking his hands around my waist. I jumped and stopped beating, focusing on what was about to happen.

"That shit you pulled ealier with Raven." He said, in a husky tone, then chuckled.

He started kissing my neck, making me moan and tense up. No.. this was not happening right now... I swear, if I don't finish this kitchen then he'll be mad at me and scream at me, asking me why I didn't do it. I can't say it was because of him, or else he would smack me for 'lying'.

"C'mon Jacob." He said, yanking me toward the stairs. I sighed and followed behind him.