Officer

The Picture attached, I thought was cute. Its Chres with Jacobs phone. (Jacob is in the back lol)

Jacob:

Everyday Chresanto comes home, he has a new toy. For instance, a flying helicopter, a new dildo that does something cool, a butt plug, a new xbox game.. Something new every day. It's like ever since he's gotten a new job he has so much money. Good, maybe he can finally afford a maid and let me go. The house phone rang and I ran to go get it. Yeah, I know what you're thinking "ooh! A phone! Call the cops!" Believe me I've tried. For one: he programs the phone so that I could only call him or his friends, and every call is recorded and goes directly to his phone. "Chresanto August" the caller ID said, and I picked it up. "Yes daddy?" I questioned. "Ima be home soon, you already know what I expect!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes.. I'm glad he can't see me. "Yes daddy.. I'm almost finished clea-" he cut me off. "Did I ask you about all that? Damn, you talk too fuckin' much. Shut yo' fuckin mouth and go do what you gotta do!" He yelled. "Yes dadd-" he hung up the phone before I could even finish. It's amazing how I'm still here... Alive. I put up with so much physical, mental, and emotional abuse from Chres that most people would've killed themselves, or because I've been kidnapped, if they were, they probably would have sat in one place crying their eyes out. I already did that.. its.no use. I haven't killed myself because I believe that one day I'll be rescued and maybe I'll actually get to live my life... Have a son or a daughter with the woman I love. Yes, woman. Just because I've taken dick up my ass doesn't mean I'm gay. Plus, it was forceful sex -not even sex, it was rape! I have no feelings at all for men, I only set my eyes on women. Not that I get to see them anymore. I only see them on Tv, which I rarely get to watch, but I get to watch it more often now. Chresanto has cameras watching me at all times, every room, every corner, with sound that can do wonders because it picks up everything, and it's in color so you can deffinately see what the fuck I'm doing. It's not that he doesn't want me watching Tv, it's just that I never get any free time because when he's home he's always wanting to have sex, or wanting me to do something. Something that I probably just did a few hours ago!

Chresanto walked into the house, and had a big black designer bag in his hands. Hmm.. I wonder what he bought now. Maybe a sex toy from some fancy, expensive place. Or maybe an expensive game, or kid toy. Chresanto swiftly looked around, and went upstairs, not bothering to say a word to me. It's better that way to be honest. I know that soon he'll either come down here yelling at me for some stupid reason, call me names for no reason, hit me because he's mad, try and get me in the mood for sex -it doesn't matter if I'm in the mood or not.. If he wants it, he gets it. Orrr call me up there to cater to some need he has. I'm still not finished with the house.
Chresanto had just thrown a party last night, and the house was terrible this morning. He had made me sleep with a few of his niggas for $500 and strangers for $700 each -not that I got any of the money. I had made sure to sneak some drinks because I knew it was going to be a long night. I wasn't allowed to go downstairs and be In the mix with the live party that was going on. But when the "customers" came in, i would distract them and drink their shit... haha.
I had to stay in one of the guest bedrooms, candles lit, a sweet scent in the air, millions of extra sheets in the closet, and 35 boxes of Condoms.. All different sizes, with heels and a lingerie on. Taking "customers" all night. The only way I was to get Alcohol was when Chresanto disappeared to go get another person for me to fuck. I would run into the 3rd guest bedroom, and down some vodka, whiskey, or whatever seemed strong at the moment.
I, however, didn't wear the condoms. Chresanto let everyone that came into the room know that I was "submissive looking for a dom". He told me it wasn't necessary to wear one, because "you wont be fucking anyone in the ass anyways, youll be taking it! Hahaha." Thats what he told me.
Chres wouldn't let me sleep with any women, not that there were any -any that I would want to fuck. The only females there were the ones that ride his dick every other day to get a nickel. Ugh.. Raven was surely there. Chresanto has so many hoes I can't even count. I remember when he first brought me to his house, I was his only hoe. Then as time progressed he had a different girl every other day. Shit, i wasnt complaining, and I'm still not!
He somehow managed to keep raven. I mean, I would think that her pussy was loose and like the Atlantic Ocean with no mountains, dams, or walls. The whole titanic could sink in her loose ass pussy -lemme stop.