How it begins...

.... I don't know why I am like this..??? O god can you help me plzzzzzz????

...

...

It's 2 o' clock at night.... And I am awaken.... Just for you......

You don't know how it feels when you started to avoid me......

What's my fault???

Is it that I love you so much......

........... I know you all will think what's going on??? As I left no clue....

Let me begin from the first..

The day I saw him......

The day I know him......

........

Let me first introduced myself...me... Kiara....." Just started my teen journey".... A slightly mad... Tomboyish girl...love to play guitar...and....love to walk in the rain......

Every thing was perfectly going on track....untill the day..the first day in school after the super excited summer vacation...when He joined my school....better to say became my classmate....

His dad was in a transferable job..so he has to shuffle his schooling according to his dad's job.....

..... Let get back to the point.....

I am a little introvert type... I don't like to share my personal life with everyone..... Not because I haven't enough friends...but because I can't express my feelings properly...no one is here to understand me exactly what I am......

..OMG I forgot to introduce him...he is Ryan.... My new classmate...

Tall...dark..handsome.... No he is not like that common prince charming type...he is really very sweet...cute types....having a sweet smile on his face....and a pair of bright sparkling blue eyes...that's the thing which first catches my heartbeats..... From the very first sight.....

He didn't talk to me on his first day...we just shared a glance of view......

And something started to happen...without our concerns......