Chapter 24: Game 1: Dangerous Exchanges

Start from the beginning

"I..need...you, now." I breathed out and I was put down on the stairs. I went to removed my shirt but he stopped me and he slid my pants and underwear off before removing his clothes. He came between my legs and I felt the cold skin of his fingers move between my folds, locating my clit. I sucked in a breath as he started moving in fast shapes, my legs started to shake and I threw my head back as I moaned out his name loudly. I felt him push my legs open wider and I lifted my head to see him rub the tip of his dick on my clit, wetting it, before going to my entrance and pushing it into me. I gasped and grabbed on to his back, running my nails down it as he started to thrust into me, screams started release themselves as he picked up the pace and held on to the railings to push harder.

"FUCK!" he groaned as my walls clenched around his hardening dick and he moved faster. He brushed my G-spot and I fell silent; my mouth hanging open as he drove himself into me, he picked me up by my hips and turned around so he was sitting on the stairs. I started to bounce faster and faster, along with his help, my hands tighten in his now damp curls and my eyes squeezed shut.

"C'mon Blake, give it to me. Fuck my dick, cum for me." he grunted in my ear and thrusted faster, lifting off the stairs and I screamed throwing my head back as I came around his dick and I felt his dick throb in me as he came. His heavy breathing was heard as well as his manly grunts, I continued to clench around him; the orgasm lasting longer as he continued to cum inside of me. I fell on his sweaty chest and he wrapped his arms around me, both breathing heavy; he slid from my entrance and I sighed before lifting my head and looking at him.

" I promise that I will get you back, Joey isn't going to get far." he said and I nodded pecking his lips.

"Everything is going to be ok." I whispered into his chest, placing a kiss there. He ran his fingers through my hair and I lifted my head to look at him.

"How do you know?" his eyes seemed filled with sadness and I stroked his cheek with my thumb.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling."

******

The breaks of the SUV squeaked as Harry pulled up to the spot where we were suppose to meet up with Joey. I unbuckled myself and looked at Harry whose, fist were tighten around the steering wheel tightly; knuckles turning white, I sighed and got out of the car slamming it behind me and walking in front of the head lights of the car. I looked up at the bridge above us, a shiver ran down my spine thinking about myself falling into the water below; the sound of a car pulling up near by caused me to come back into reality, my brother exited the car. Hair slicked back and a leather jacket on, his black boots made heavy 'thuds' against the ground as he walked up to me and sized me up.

"Where's Chris, Joey?" he shook his head before whistling and I heard the car door slam before grunts and feet dragging against the dirt. I gasped as I saw Chris with tape on his mouth and his cheek was seeping blood from a cut on it. I glared at Joey and lifted my index finger at him.

"YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T HURT HIM!" with each word I stepped forward. He glared at me back, smacking my hand away.

"Well, did you honestly think this whole thing was going to go exactly as plan." he said, voice laced with amusement and I shoved him. He stumbled a bit before coming back at me, I raised my fist ready to fight him but got pulled back by strong arms that wrapped around my waist.

"Let's just make the exchange before I have to bring out my gun." Harry's deep voice said and Joey nodded looking at the man holding Chris, who let him go; Chris ran up to us and I hugged him , removing the tape from his mouth. Tears came out of his eyes and I wiped them away as they fell, I shushed him and kissed his forehead before looking at Harry who was continuously glaring at Joey. He looked at me.

"I'll see you soon." I said before my arm was roughly grabbed by the man who was holding Chris. I struggled against his grip as he pulled me to the car, I looked at Joey who just smiled evilly at me and I spat at his direction.

"You and me are no longer brother and sister." I said and he shrugged.

"I never thought of you that way anyway." he said and I felt a pang in my chest from his words. I then felt something enter my neck sharply and my eyes became heavy, before I collapsed and shoved into the car's trunk.

Hey guys :)

I'm so sorry for not updating I became very sick and kept going to sleep early. Happy Valentines day, but I hate the day anyway.

Anyway don't hate me for not updating.

Follow :)

Vote :D

Comment :>