Chapter 8: The weirdest dream

Chapter 8

 “Aileen… Aileen…” a lady who looks like me but a little bit older spoke quietly.

 “Wh-who are you?” I shakily said.

 “Aileen… please….becareful… they’re coming…”

 “Who’s i-is coming? More importantly wh-who a-are you?” I cried out.

 “There’s not much time left Aileen… Father and I love you. Just take care of yourself..” the woman who claimed she was my mom hugged me.

 I woke up screaming. What was that just now? Was that really my mom? If so, what’s coming after me? All these questions and emotions aren’t working for me…

 I looked out the window and it was dark. The moon is full with an orange glow to it.

 I climbed out of bed, or tried to till I fell to the ground.

 Words continuously pop in my head. “Get away from here.. It’s not safe…” The voice said.

 “Darius…Darius!!” I screamed and instantly felt arms around me.

 I leaned into his touch and slowly felt safer being in his muscular arms.

 “Shh, what happened in here Aileen?” Darius wiped the sweat off my forehead.

 I can’t tell him yet..It’s too much to talk about with anybody… Not yet… just until I know for a fact that what I just experienced wasn’t a dream.

 I buried my face into his bare chest and sobbed till I felt darkness overwhelmed me.

 **********Darius P.O.V*************

 She slumped closer into my arms and eventually I heard even breathes.

 I wonder what happened to make her call my name out like that. Oh well, it doesn’t matter. She’s safe and I have her in my arms for now.

 She leaned closer to my body and I felt her hands on my chest. I groaned, she doesn’t how much she can affect me. I moved closer to her bed and made sure she was tucked in tight. I heard a whimper and heard her say “Darius”.

 Her hair was spread out making her look innocent but also dangerous. Her olive skin was shining due to the moonlight. Her red kissable lips looked so soft.

 I climbed in bed with her, making sure there was a good amount of distance between us. I don’t want her to be mad at me in the morning, I just got her to forgive me and I don’t need to ruin my chances.

----------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating again >O< ! I've been having writers block lately and I haven't been sleeping well due to studying. Grr, damn teachers! Anyways, can you guys come up with some ideas for the next chapter :)?

I really need to get rid of this writers block. Oh and I will give you credit for it so please help me out here! 

Another thing, I watched the Hunger Games last night. Let me tell you it was a HUGE disappointment. They cut out the good details from the book and it's just soo... different from the book. Oh well, I kinda knew the movie was going to be a blow out anyways. It's like Twlight, the series was amazing but the movies are messed up.

Thanks for reading <3 !