2

You're point of view
My eyes were beating, they were weighing on me like rocks. I could feel all the pain in my body head to toe suddenly hit me.
"Look who's awake!" I peeked open my right eye to see a boy standing there.
He was the short one that looked like glasses guy. I sat up feeling extremely light headed.
I rubbed my eyes and yawned, I looked around to see 4 men in the room.
To my right was the blonde with medium long hair, to his shoulders maybe. Then the 2 boys I had 'protected', and in the corner of the room was a bored faced, Red head.
"Where is my phone?" I looked at the smiling boy who was holding a camera.
"You know you don't have anyone in your phone. We tried to call someone, but there was only one number from someone you called. We called them, but they didn't answer. Don't you have family? Friends?"
I glared around and everyone was looking at me, the red head taking interest into my response.
"Uh-uh No, No I don't." I stuttered trying to pick up my words.
He pulled out my phone and put it in my hand, he smiled.
"Well, anyways I put my number in it and some people here just in case you ever need anything!" I nodded getting extremely uncomfortable, even more when he walked out and left me with the men in the room.
"We just wanted to thank you, for helping our butts back there."
The one with the black glasses and hat put a hand behind his neck and smiled nervously.
"You could have died! Thank you." The one next to me who had been crying smiled. I was saddened by the way he looked at me, those smiles I had seen so much before in myself.
"I'm sorry.." I whispered and put my head down. He tilted his head and watched me.
"I didn't get there quick enough." I sighed and kept to the floor. I heard him walk out, the other boy followed after. Leaving me and the Red head in the room, he had his gaze out on the window.
I cleared my throat witch instantly made his attention snap towards me. I froze looking at his taunting stare.
"Do you know when, I can leave?" My voice had froze in between the sentence.
He shrugged and looked back out the window, I watched curiously.
What was he doing here? None of these people were like him.
I crept out of the bed I was laying on, I grabbed my shoulder. I started to limp a little and walked towards him, he had a seat right across from him.
"Do you mind If I sit?" He looked at me and shook his head once then placed his face back in the window.
I watched him trying to figure out what he was looking towards.
"You see that?" I placed a finger on the window, I think I had snapped him out of his thoughts.
I looked in awe at the tall building, ever since I was little I wanted to go to that place.
"What?" I felt him looking at me and I turned my face towards him. I had bitten my bottom lip, I reached down and grabbed his hand. I shut one of my eyes and place his finger on the glass.
"That building, I've always wanted to go."
I smiled at the simmering lights on the tall building.
I heard the door open and I was the only one who turned my head around.
"I see you two are getting along," my childish manners quickly faded.
"When will I be able to leave?"
The beaming boy had stopped, "Whenever you like." I stood up and glared around the room.
"I should be going then! Thanks for your help guys." I shuttered as I walked out the room, I had walked down to be greeted by the smell of alcohol slapping me in the face.
Where the hell are you going?
I was contemplating with myself, I pushed open the doors and went on my way to nowhere. I had trust in my feet but every so often I'd limp, I smelled the fresh air slamming against my body. I had felt lonely, but I also felt free. I caught myself wondering if that Red head was still looking out the window, as I turned to look at where I was. I found myself trailing off every so often until I found the window, he was looking right at me. I felt a competition of fear trudging over me, while I also felt nothing. I raised my hand and waved hoping to get a response, in witch I did to him raising his hand and giving it a quick shake. I watched as he turned around, I did the same. Only I had no idea where I was going, what I was doing.
"Are you lost?" A boys voice came from in front of me.
"Uh, No." I picked up my walking pace. I placed my hands in my pocket, I felt a thin roll of paper in my pocket. I may have hated that man, but at this moment I was thankful for him giving me this money. Anyways, I found a motel and paid to stay for a couple of days, I opened the door to the room. I flipped on my cell phone and tried to call Eric, knowing Eric and I were the only survivors. We would be hunted by close associates, most were not extremely nice to woman.
He didn't pick up, I sighed and landed back on the bed. I'll have to search for him tomorrow, my phone started to buzz and I felt my excitement grow.

New message: Heyo, I put you're number in my phone too. I really hope you don't mind!

I was debating on wether or not I was going to text back.

Me: Um, hey. Excuse me but I never caught your name?

Message Receiver: The names Tatara Totsuka! I hope you don't mind me asking, we never caught yours.

I bit my lip, I didn't trust this guy. I just met him, who knows he could be a psychotic murderer. I changed his name in my phone to Totsuka.

Me: The names (Y/N).

I felt my phone buzz but I ignored it, it was too much for a day. I closed my eyes drifting to a deep sleep.