5

(A/N; These outfits are what yours would look like.)
You're Point Of View
    I tried to call Eric once more, nothing. I laid back on my bed, I began to notice how nice I was getting.
You've got to stop, they are like everyone else I promise you!
I had to get back to being more protective of myself knowing I was slowly loosing it.

Tatara Tosuka: Hey! come down to the cafe. The one like two blocks from the bar.

Me: Alright..

Well, I had nothing better to do so why not? I hummed as I threw on a tinted red dress and a pair of black booted high heels. I put on a smudge bit of makeup, not too fancy. Just some Eyeliner, with mascara. I coated lightly beneath my eyes a tiny jot of concealer.
I actually looked nice.
Smiling, I did a tiny swirl, I headed out the door careful to where I was going.
My phone buzzed, I slipped it out of my pocket and suddenly stopped. Hopefully it was Eric, I squeezed my fist.

"I'll be at your Motel when you get home, darling." The man on the other line clicked his tongue.

I was having a heart attack all the way to the cafe, trying to keep myself from thinking about how I would die tonight.
As I was approaching the place, I could see them in the window. I was still horrified by the phone call, feeling uneasy. I walked into the cafe to be greeted by Tatara, everyone was laughing and smiling. Except of course the Red head who had a expression filled with boredom. I ignored the other gestures from the guys but took great interest in him.
I wanted to ask for his name but quickly decided to dismiss it.
"Hey, (Y/N), Mikoto, Anna were all going to that place. There, wanna come?" He pointed to a building, Anna hopped from her chair. I looked at the Red head and turned back shaking my head no.
"See you later (Y/N)! Goodbye King!"
Tatara blushed at mention of my name and I looked at the read head who had no interest in even sharing a glance.
King?
"Mikoto? That's your name?" He looked at me, I sat up in my chair placing my hand on my chin.
Something about him still freaked me out.
"Yep." He popped his lips as he answered.
Well congrats to yourself! He said yep, how exciting.
"You want something to drink?" I bounced my foot off the floor.
He is so awkward, I wonder if he doesn't like me or is scared to talk to me?
He shook his head no, I kept seated watching him as he focused into absolutely nothing. I sighed, pressing my hand down on the table and walked out. I looked at him, he was watching out the window. I ran to were he was looking and placed my hands on the glass, "Are you coming out here?"
I was sure I saw him smirk, just for a minute. He stood up and walked out the door, I watched as people kept there eyes on him some even scooting away from him.
"Your really slow!" I winned with a smirked, he glared at me as I walked next to him with my hands behind my back.
He so different, he's mysterious.
I felt really wierd, because I felt like everyone was looking at me but when I followed there gaze it was always on the Red head.
"Why is everyone looking at you?" He looked at me and opened his mouth, before I heard him say anything I was knocked to the ground.
"I'm so sorry are you oka-" I looked up and the boy that knocked me down well he was practically staring down Mikoto. I growled through my teeth, I pushed myself up.
"Stop staring at him, its rude!" I screamed and flicked the boys forehead.
"Come on," I dragged Mikoto by his elbow, I knew there was a nearby park. As I rounded the corner, there wasn't anyone at the park so I continued my pulling session. I stopped and sighed, I looked at him.
"You okay? I didn't know if that was overwhelming for you or what not." He looked surprised at my reaction, he slowly nodded a yes.
I listened to the slow clicking sounds of my heels and walked along the side walk, the Red head following behind me. I saw a hopscotch drawn in front of me and got excited, I did it fluently trying to lean off my bad foot.
"Mikoto, why don't you talk very much?" I smiled and turned around.
"Why do you talk so much?" I placed my hand on my chin and looked at the sky. "You have a point there." He chuckled, I quickly gasped. "Oh my lord! The emotionless Red head has just laughed!" I giggled keeping my balance still, he looked at me with a smile on his face while he shook his head. I watched as we walk past two guys and they gawked at us, I sharply scowled.
"She's by Homra's king," The boy whispered.
"Hey, why don't you keep your little mouth shut!" I instructed towards the boy, noticing that Mikoto had left me there.
"Or what?" The boy gave me a long stare down, I held my breath knowing I had no way to defend myself. "(Y/N), Are you coming?" I smiled when he actually said my name for once, but also saving me from the boys I had been standing in front of.
"Your pretty interesting!" I found myself clicking my tongue.
"As are you," I smiled and nudged him from his response. We walked in silence for several moments and he broke it.
"Are you scared?" I looked at him and stopped my pace to a more slow one.
"Of what?"
"Me?" His question sounded like it had hurt to come out of his mouth. Yes, I was scared of him. I also wasn't he seemed pretty cool, I didn't know how I could answer him, but I had to think quickly.