11》Break In & Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"A museum?" Asked Quinn as he rolled his eyes, "Sounds pretttty boring if you ask me." He then turned back to his game and turned up the volume.

"It holds the items we need you idiot" I growled as I walked over and pulled the plug out. "The apple, the shoe, the needle and the rose!"

"We're getting them tonight?" Asked Frankie, "Like this night?"

"Duh" I said "The faster we get them the faster we're able to take Auradon down." I grinned madly as I clapped to myself. "And the more of a chance we get to get rid of those misfit VKs"

"Listen Arrow, I love destroying happiness like the next person but" Hayden scratched the back of his head, "Let's retrieve the items tomorrow."

"That guy with long hair? Yeah he kissed me." I said bluntly, trying to get Hayden in his darker mood. What? He was talking gibberish about 'waiting' and I wanted to get the hell out of here sooo I just gave him a little push. "Oh snap" Quinn snickered as Haydens eye twitched. "He did what?"

"Yup, full on lip to lip contact" I said as I rolled on my heels, smirking. Haydens arms started to smoke up as his blue eyes darken. "Come on." He growled as he put on his leather jacket, "We have a museum to break into."

•••

We  snuck out of Hayden and Quinn's dorm window. "Okay the museum is right over there" I whispered as I looked around to see no one was outside. "Let's go"

We all quickly ran towards the mueseum, occasionally hiding behind dumpsters or trees whenever we saw someone walking by.

"Now Lena" whispered Quinn, "I know your the leader of our group but how do you suppose we get in while there is a, you know, security guard." We all peered through the window to see a guy sitting by a computer.

"Frankie?" I said smiling, "Do your thing." The daughter of the shadow man pulled out a deck of voodoo cards. She pulled one out of the stack and smirked at us. "Watch and learn." She then blew on the card, making purple dust fly off and into the cracks of the door and land on the face of the security guard.

The old man rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn before laying his head down and began to snore. "Hmph" mumbled Quinn "I guess you do have this Auradon Takeover plan worked out."

"When I want something" i said while I picked the lock of the door "I get it."

The door unlocked and we quickly went inside. "This place could be rigid with security so don't touch anything " I said as i looked around the entrance of the museum, "And that means you Quinn."

"That means you Quinn" He mocked as he wandered off. I walked over towards the security cameras, the images of the four royal items appeared on the screen. "Bingo" i smirked as I leaned over to look up where they were located in this place.

"It's kind of dark in here isn't it?" Said Quinn as he wandered the place. "I'm gonna turn on a light." He said as he reached for the light switch.

"Quinn no!" Whispered Hayden as Quinn flipped the switch. I let out a yelp as I felt myself fly up into mid air surrounded by a rope net.

"Huh?.." mumbled the security guard as he began to wake up. "Stay a sleep without a peep!" Said Frankie her eyes glowing yellow. The man nodded slowly before passing out again.

"Quinn." I said as I struggled around the rope trap, "I'm officially gonna kill you!" I whispered shouted as i swung around the net.