1》Missing

-Jay-

A week ago ..

"Can i please open my eyes!" Laughed Silena. Silenas laugh made my heart flutter as I Let out a chuckle.  Her small pale hands covered her eyes as I led her by the waist into the enchanted forest.

"We're  almost there Princess" I said a grin on my face as I saw the glowing lights a head. "You know" she hummed, "Its past dorm hours we could get into trouble." I rolled my eyes "What is the princess scared of the dark?" Silenas smile glowed in the dark as she elbowed me playfully.

"You hurt meee " I faked groaned causing my girlfriend to giggle. "Can i open my eyes now?" She hummed. I placed my hands over hers, removing her hands from her eyes.

"Jay" Silena gasped as the fireflies flew around her. "How did you.." Her voice died off as she looked at the bugs in amazement. "Ben told me that you loved coming to firefly cliff as a kid, sooo I thought that what's a more romantic date then bugs?" I said, receiving a small laugh from Silena as she spun around as the light bugs danced around her.

I stared at her in amazment, "God I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I said under my breath. "What did you say?" Asked Silena as she turned around. "Nothing!" I said quickly. I felt my cheeks burn a sudden red as I walked over to the princess.

"Did you know" Silena said as she intertwined her fingers with mine. "That fireflies are known for helping people find there way home."

I raised an eyebrow at the small brunette, "Okay I know that Auradon runs off of fairytales and such but I dont think a bug can do much help"

"What about Mr.Hopper?" She said referring to our counselor, Jiminy Cricket. I opened my mouth and then closed it, "He was once a human!" Silena laughed softly as she let go of my hand before walking towards the edge of the cliff.

"Fireflies and the stars" She said looking up before pointing the largest star out there, "The second one to the right, is the one that helps you find home." I walked over and wrapped my arm around her waste. "Well Silena" I sighed, "I'm not a huge believer on fairytales but that star one is right."

I looked down at Silena, "And how so?" She asked looking at me with those big green orbs. "Because i found my home" I said pressing my lips against hers softly, "You're my home."

•••

Present Day-

I groaned in annoyance as the light beamed through the window. I always hated mornings, and for some reason i hated this morning even worse. I turned on to my side in hopes to see Silena, sleeping by me peacefully. "Sil?" I called out before looking at the clock to see it was already half way through the day. I grimanced a little before the memories of last night flooded my head. A small smile formed against my lips at the thought.

I took a princess's virginity.

My smile then faded when I realized what I had done. I mean I dont regret last night, me and Silena both had equal amount of enjoyment but the thought of her Step Father shooting arrows at me if he found out. Not so good.

I shook the thought out of my head as i threw off the blanket and slid out of bed. I put on my black jeans, Maroon tank top, and combat boots, basically what I wore when i came in last night.

"What the.." I muttered My eyes instantly went to Silenas locket necklace that was sitting on the stand by the bed. That's funny, she never leaves without.

I got a funny feeling in the bottom of my stomach, I grabbed it and shoved it into my pocket, as I opened her dorm door to go looking for her.

"Hey Jay" Said Carlos as he walked hand in hand with Addie. "Have you seen Silena?" I asked looking behind them hoping she would walk up. Addie crossed her arms and glared softly, "I mean the last time we heard from her was when she was with you doing It" I raised an eyebrow at the small ginger, "It?"