Chapter 5

The dark ally's where no place for a single mother and her 5 year old girl. She was very young and didn't know her way around and she wasn't good at talking to people. Stella finally decided the car wasn't a face place for her and Marissa. She dropped Marissa at a care center and managed to clean up and look for a small apartment.  She looked at a small one one bedroom and one restroom with a kitchen and living in one room. It was small but it was close to a public school and just enough room for the two of them. The place was 500 dollers a month, very chep for her having over 10K in savings from her last job. The landlord showered her the place and there was a small connection happening. Stella believed that things were turning around for her. She statted talkimg to her landlord Jack he wasnt tallest but he was 5 inches taller then her he was Hispanic and had muscles and was obviously a gentleman Stella was happy with her new life and she got a boyfriend who didn't make her pay the full rent for her apartment and her daughter seemed happy something she hasn't seen in a very long time from her.
While Marissa was at school one day Stella and Jack went out and about with there day they went to a café and went shopping afterwards it was a relaxing day; . Stella had some news for Jack, but Jack decided to introduce Stella to his brother. Stella decided to change into something casual since she was wearing her most expensive dress along woth earrings. She decided to put on a light blue shirt along with a plan black under shirt. She put her hair down letting her red hair flow passed her shoulders her green eye popped and was very noticeable. Jacks brother Jason who lived in the inappropriate part of the town. Jack was a twin to his brother Jason who was a drug dealer and was having problems. Stella didnt know about any of this, when Jason seen Stella he immediately lit up. As if he knew her, and was going on got a hug. "Do you remember me? " he said and was going to give another hug. She gave a curious look. "I'm sorry " she said and he gave an apology to Stella.  But she did remember him but could admit it in front of Jack. He would be furious with her and probably hurt her.  Her and Jack got into an argument over her money.  His brother was in debt and needed money but Stella worked for her money and wasn't wanting to give very thing.  Stella walked out followed by Jack, where him and his brother started arguing there was a red clean car drove by and a gun pointed out the window and shot down the rod. Stella ducked ducked down and blacked out. Hearing screaming and gun shots.