Dinah smacked her lips, but released Normani's hand, wrapping her arm around her, pulling her closer. "You sound like my mom." She rolled her eyes.

They giggled and talked about what rides to get on.

"Hey, let's take a picture. " Dinah said, pulling out her phone.

Normani sat in shock, she didn't know if her girlfriend was serious or not. They weren't technically even together because Dinah wanted to keep them a secret. She didn't wanna be seen showing affection at school and she didnt want any pictures of them together...but all of a sudden she does. But it was weird but mostly surprising to Normani because everyone who dated Dinah never had proof of them dating.

"You ready?" Dinah asked as she positioned the phone in front of their faces, putting on a small smile.

"You're serious? What happened to not wanting people to find out about us?" Normani asked, confused.

Dinah grabbed her hand, "I don't care if people don't want me to be with you." This confused Normani even more, she didn't know that people didn't want them to be together.

Dinah saw the confusion on her girlfriend's face and sighed nervously. "Your parents told me to stay away from you because I'm not a normal girl. Your friends tease me because I have the extra appendage. Random people around school don't want us to be together because they see us happy. I wont let that affect us anymore. I really like you Normani, and I can truly see us together forever. I want other people to see it too."

Normani looked into Dinah's eyes, she could see how she truly felt, and she could honestly say that she had been waiting to hear that forever. She had always liked Dinah, but was too shy to say something. But when Dinah asked her to the winter dance, they eventually started talking more and became friends. Which led them to going on their first date.

"You would take a picture of us...and post it for our whole school, and family to see?" Normani asked softly.

Dinah nodded and leaned in to press a slow kiss to her lips.

They pulled away with big grins on their faces. "Ready now?" Dinah asked and Normani gladly nodded. "Would you do the honors baby?" Dinah asked Normani.

The older girl smiled and took the phone, snapping the picture.

Normani sniffled and wiped away her tears.

They never got to spend their forever together....