Prank| D'Angelo Russel

@kyriesbaby💓

"Gooooddd morning you guys! As you can see I am currently in the car, about to take a short trip to Walmart." Nadia chuckled, fixing the camera so it could sit correctly.

"So D'Angelo fucking left me at home to go play 2k at a friends house, so I came up with a great plan. I'm finna play a prank on his ass. He's not expecting anything either, so this'll be the perfect time..."

"And it's not just any prank. I'm gonna fake like I'm pregnant, but it's not his child. Bruh he is going to flip the fuck out! I'm actually a little scared."

"Anyways, so right now I'm driving to Walmart to pick up a pregnancy test, and also some snacks because our pantry is empty as hell. Let's go!"

____

"So I finally made it to Walmart and got everything I needed. Y'all I'm lowkey scared as hell, like he would really pull some school shooter shit on me."

"He just texted me too, he said he'll be home in a few. Shit! I hope these people hurry the hell up! Walmart got two million check out lanes but only got four open." She sighed loudly.

"Guess I'm stuck here for a while..."

____

"Alright, I managed to make it back home just before he got here. I set up a camera in the living room and one in the bedroom. Also, I already 'took' the pregnancy test, and had to put on an extra tight shirt to make my stomach look a bit bigger." She showed off her tight fitting red shirt.

"So he's about to pull up so right now I'll be sitting on the sofa pretending to watch TV or whatever, and he'll come and ask me what's wrong. He will be pissed as hell y'all, like he won't talk to me for a week or two. But that's what you get for wanting to sit in a bunch of niggas faces and play NBA 2Gay 17."

"Anyways, I won't waste anymore time talking, let's get going!"

________

The alarm rang through the house, indicating that someone had walked through the door. Nadia was in the living room, sitting on the couch, her hands across her stomach. She gave the camera one more thumbs up before D'Angelo walked in, throwing his phone and keys on the counter.

"Hey babe." He greeted, sitting beside her on the couch. He noticed her mood was off and began to question her. "What's wrong with you?"

Nadia put on her best sad expression, and sat up.

"D, I have something to tell you..."

His full attention was on her. "What's up?"

"I-I'm pregnant.." She tried her best to muffle her incoming laughter.

D'Angelo stood up in complete shock. His face looked heartbroken. "How did this happen? I promised that we wouldn't try anything until after we got married."

"But that's the problem. The baby isn't yours.." She trailed off.

His mood changed from shocked to full blown anger in a matter of seconds.
"What the fuck do you mean?! What other dude you been hanging with bruh?"