iTs Disgusting That I Love You.

Chapter 1

~ Friday, April 30th 6:50 am ~

"Brookelle! Brookelle!!" Was the first thing she heard early Friday morning other than her noisy alarm clock. She immediately jumped up from her pillow to meet Josh's blue green eyes. "Well good morning..." She whispered. Josh chuckled at how wild her long dark hair looked. "Good Morning Sis, now get up before you late to school. We have to get Cheals on the way." Said Josh as he gotten up from Brookelle's dark pink bed set. Her room was painted teal (her favorite color) with dark pink and peach orange as the theme colors. Brooke moaned. "Ughhh finee." She got out of bed and turned her alarm clock off. "Well, you have to drive." She went straight to her big closet and picked out an outfit. "Perfect." She though to herself as she through her new outfit on her bed. "Fine. Just hurry up hoe." Josh replied snickering at his own joke. "Fine, Penis. Now get the hell out my room so I can change." He stood right behind her, following her every move. "Make me." "Perv!" She shouted as she threw an old shirt at him from the floor of her closet. Josh picked it up and threw it back. After a while they were waisting time by pillow fighting, having fun and joking around. "GUYS!" Their mom, Raina shouted. "SORRY!" They both shouted as they laughed there way out of Brookelle's room to get ready for school.

~ Friday, April 30th 8:10 am ~

The three stooges or Brookelle, Josh and Chealse all walked through the front door of their school right on time. As they all walked to their lookers they all got stared down with envy and likeness.

When they finally reached their lockers, Josh's friend Trisha ran up to him and squeezed his muscles. "Hey Josh." Trish said in a I'm-trying-to-be-flirty tone. "Hey whats up Trish?" He asked looking her up and down. Brookelle noticed that Trish was trying to show cleavage. And Brookelle doesn't like it when girls show cleavage to Josh. "I'll tell you whats not up. Your shirt. Major cleave dude." She replied for josh. Trish laughed. "How about you mind your business you slut?" Everything and everyone stopped. People in the halls stopped and turned around. "How am I the slut?" Brookelle said, crossing her arms and getting inches closer to Trish. "Hmm lets see," Trish started. "When you were 13 you lost your virginity, didn't you? Now you have 'Trust issues'' Said Trish making quotation marks. "How about you get to your class." Whispered Brooke. "Its not like you can make me, bitch." Trish whispered back. Brooke slammed Trish against the lockers and slapped her. Trish did the same back. Now, they were officially fighting. "Brooke!" Shouted Chealse, trying to pull her off Trish. "Trish stop! Let her go!" Josh screamed while he grabbed a hold of her waist and yanked her off his sister. "You fuckin slut!" Brookelle shouted just as a school admin ran into the hall ways. "Oh yeah?" She looked up at Josh and kissed him. "Your brother seems to like me!" Trish screamed back. Brookelle broke free of Chealse's grip and grabbed Trish by her hair. Brooke slamed her against the lockers and punched her in her face. "HEY!" An admin shouted after Brookelle and grabbed her off Trish. The principle suddenly came around the corner with an anxious student (probably a snitch) running behind her. "You two, my office, NOW!" The principle, Ms. Myers shouted. Trish stormed off right behind Ms. Myers. Brookelle looked Josh in his eyes to see a very worried look on his face. She returned the look to say she was sorry, but he could see right through it. She sadly turned around and strolled all the way to the principles office.

~ Friday, April 30th 10:00 am ~

"Thanks Mr. Stein, I'll turn my work back in when I get back." Brookelle said as she shut the door behind her. She sighed. Thats was the last class she would see for two whole weeks. She was suspended. She put all her work in her backpack and headed back to the principles office where her mom was waiting to take her home. "Hey Brookelle!" Shouted a familiar voice. Brookelle turned around. "Cheals? Josh? What are you guys doing?" She knew they had to walk a far way because they both looked out of breath. She would have been too. "We where trying to catch up to you before you left school." Brookelle gave Chealse a questioning look. "You know you can come over my house after school, right?" She asked. "Yeah I know, but this is the last time I'll see you in school for another two weeks." Chealse shrugged. "What about you?" Brooke asked her brother. "We live together." She said in a softer tone. Josh simply looked at brookelle and shook his head. "Well I'll just see you at home then." Chealse looked at him worriedly. "Yeah, me too." Brookelle looked down at her vans sadly. "Okay. I'll see you guys later then." Chealse gave her a reassuring smile. Josh Looked at the ground. "Alright." Chealse and Josh walked back to class leaving Brookelle alone in the school halls.