28: Sudden request

Start from the beginning

"Morning, oppa. So how was the match last night? Did Arsenal win? Or Manchester United? Mian, I couldn't let my eyes wide open anymore," I chuckled before peeping over Yunhyeong's shoulder to see what is he currently cooking.

Hanbin: Ah, it was Jinhwan hyung's fault for waking you up in the first place.

Donghyuk: Nah, of course Arsenal would win over MU *shrug* (p/s: sorry, I'm not a fan of neither MU nor Arsenal)

"Lol, Chanwoo must be so happy for that."

Donghyuk: You guess? He won't sleep because of the glory but we forced him to since he was making so much noise, y'know?

I laughed. I can exactly imagine that. Suddenly I felt my cheek warm by something crashing on it and I found that Jinhwan just kissed me.

Jinhwan: Morning, babe.

I smiled sheepishly at him, "Morning, oppa."

Yunhyeong: Euw, could you please go wash your face first before making out in front of us?!

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. "We didn't make out though!"

Jinhwan: It is just a daily routine for me to give my girlfriend a morning kiss 😌

Hanbin: But not in front of us. That's gross. *rolls eyes*

Jinhwan: Ahh, you are just getting jealous xD

"Go and find a girlfriend then," I teased as I stuck out my tongue towards Hanbin.

Hanbin was about to fired back but then I heard Bobby's yelled, asking Jinhwan to pick up his phone call. Who'd probably called him early in this morning? I just watch my shortie walk back to the living room, nope, he is actually jogged to the living room just to make sure he can answers the call before it ends.

《Jinhwan's POV》

It was Sei Yeon noona who were calling me. Why does she want?

"Nae, noona. What's up?"

"Ah, Jinhwannie. Did I disturb you?" she said rather than calmly.

I frowned, "Well, it is not exactly me who had been disturbed but June, why?"

"It's about eomma," she said, half-whispering as if someone would heard her if she said that out loud. Anxiety grew in me which make me almost panic just to think that something bad had happen to my mother.

"No, she is fine but recently she kept on waking up in the middle of the night, crying over something I didn't know. When I asked her last night, she told me that she keep having a dream about you and your girlfriend," Sei Yeon explained.

I raised my eyebrow. "Why would eomma bother to having a dream about me and Yerin?"

"That's why I called you! You are going to graduate soon, aren't you?" she asked.

I chuckled, "Yeah but what my graduation has to do with eomma's dream?"

"Then ppalli get married after gradute!" Sei Yeon blurted out, making me choke with my own saliva. What the hell?

"I would love to but I have to get a job first before marrying Yerin," I said calmly but my heart wouldn't corporate with me this time when I said with my shaky voice.

Sei Yeon sighed on the other line, "Then tell eomma that you will marrying Yerin soon because she is worried about you two!"

I stifled a laugh. "So that's all?"

"Yah, I'm not kidding!"

"I didn't say that."

"Call her and convinces her not to worry about you guys, alright? I'm afraid if bshe will fall sick because of this simple thing," Sei Yeon said and I just mumbled a 'yes' before she ended the call.

I scrolled through my contact name list to find my mother's number phone before I dialled it. In just a few beep, eomma's voice appeared.

"Eomma, noona called me just now and told me what happened. Eomma, please don't overthink about it, arasso? Yerin and I would be safe and sound here and there's nothing you should worry about. Okay?" I said in one breath only to hear my mother chuckles.

"I just liked Yerin too much, my son. It's alright, a dream will just remains a dream but I'd still want Yerin as my daughter-in-law, you hear me?"

I sighed inwardly, "Nae, eomma. I get it. I will bring her home when we are free. She sure is want to visit you too."

"This is my request, Kim Jinhwan."

Eomma's sudden deep and serious tone of voice making me gulp down my saliva. Request? So I have to marry Yerin no matter what, then? I mentally slap myself. Of course, I do. She is my girlfriend and I will make sure she will only be mine forever.