"On a cr-" Taehyung started.

Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand. "You'll see, Noona. Jin Hyung wants to keep it secret," Jungkook smiled.

"What?? No fair!" I whined.

"Were leaving day after tomorrow so be packed and ready!!" Jin said innocently.

"I don't know what weather to pack for!"

"Warm weather. Bring a swimming suit!"

While we ate all we talked about was the trip. I tried getting them to tell me, but no one would. Suddenly something flash before my eyes. "He's gone. Now nothing is stopping us......"

I fell dizzy and rested my head on my hand in the table. Luckily, no one noticed. I can't stop thinking. A shiver ran down my spine as I thought of my parents. "ManHui yah, don't worry about dishes today. Jimin and I are doing them today," Taehyung said.

"We are??!!?!??" Jimin exclaimed.

Jin led me away from the fighting guys and went to the car. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shopping," he replied and drove off.

I played music while we drove, and we drove silently. "Hey," Jin broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"I heard you calling for me in your sleep. What happened?"

I looked away. "Nothing. I just had a nightmare," I reply.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah........."

We stopped at a spotlight and he leaned over and kissed my lips lightly. I looked up at him, surprised. "Hey, you know I love you and you can tell me anything," he said.

I looked down. "Yeah, but it really wasn't anything. Just a nightmare."

I felt bad. Jin wants to help but I won't tell him. "Ok, then," he replies.

We got to the shopping center and luckily he didn't ask about my dreams anymore. We spent the whole day buying things for the trip. Jin left me sitting at a table to go get food. I looked up from my phone and found someone sitting at my table. "Hi, honey," he said.

My dad?!??? "What are you doing here?!?" I whispered to him.

"Can I not visit my daughter???" He smirked.

"Leave me alone! You can't do anything to me, Mr. Song!" I shouted.

"Mr. Song? Not dad? Appa?"

I saw Jin walking back. "It won't be long until I come back, ManHui," he disappeared.

Jin made it back to the table. "Who was that?" He asked.

"Who?" I tried to cover it up.

"Maybe I was seeing things. Nothing."

I let out a deep breath of relief. "Here you go, princess," Jin set food in front of me.

"Wow! Thanks!" I smiled.

Act normal, ManHui. I ate my food and Jin ate his. I looked at his defined features and I still can't get over how handsome he is! He looked up at me and smiled. "What?" He asked.

I looked away embarrassed. "Aha, nothing!" I reply.

"You say that too much, ManHui. Oh wait! There's some food on your face."

He wiped it away with his long fingers and wiped it off on a napkin. "Jagiya," he said.

I looked up at him. "I love you," he said.

I blushed and smiled. "Ya, why are you saying that so many times today?" I ask embarrassed.

"I missed you. You've abandoned me for too long," he pouted.

"I love you too, Jin. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

"Of course. If it's for you, I wouldn't hesitate."

We finished our food and drove back home. Jin and I took everything inside and put them all away. Everyone else was gone. I went into the bedroom and looked around.

Jin walked in and snaked his arms around my waist from behind. He back hugged me. My heart raced. "I miss your scent," he breathed in my scent.

He's so caring, and me, a terrible person keeping things from him. I really don't deserve him. My heart was heavy.