"Okay," Luna spoke softly, as she let her mind take her away in a daydream.

I sighted agitated as I stormed towards Malfoy, standing next to him as he propped himself up against a tree.

"What a pleasure," Malfoy grunted in annoyance as he looked up to fine me next to him.

"Trust me, the pleasures all mine." I snorted in response.

Hagrid waffled over, bouncing towards us.

"Alright so I'm gonna give you two a more, experience Thestral. He is around five years old, his names Ailbeart." Hagrid smiled nervously, he was just afraid as Malfoy as he was of me.

I nodded, eager to find out more about the strange creatures. Malfoy slumped further into the tree, acting as if he didn't care.

"Ailbeart! Here boy!" Hagrid yelled, clicking his teeth together as the other group began chatting and mucking around.

Hermoine stood impatiently as Luna began pointing out the different clouds roaming the sky.

"Ailbeart!" Hagrid yelled once more.

A couple of seconds later, a nearby bush rustled and at first I thought it was just a coincidence. Although not long after, a large creature stepped out and trotted towards us.

"Hello Ailbeart!" Hagrid grinned stroking the creatures lengthily nose.
"Right, there's some raw meat in that bucket over there," Hagrid added before stumbling off towards Hermoine and Luna.

I gazed up towards the creature in front. Ailbeart resembled a dark horse, with his four legs and long face. Although two wings spurted out of his back and horns grew from his head. Instead of a soft, fluffy tail, Ailbeart's was bumpy and raw. The bones were visible on every inch of the creature although it was clear that Hagrid fed them well as he treated all of his creatures with the upmost care.

"Hello Ailbeart," I said lightly as I confidently stepped towards the beast in front of me.

I stretched my hand towards his nose, he sniffed it lightly before rubbing his nose along my hand. I laughed silently at the crave for affection.

{}

After double Arithmacy, it was fair to say that I was exhausted. I hated the class with a strong passion and longed to escape and go back to my dorm and just let sleep devour me. Although I had taken notice of the Astronomy club poster that was neatly stuck on one of the corridors. Last year, I would've not cared in the slightest, however I knew I had OWLS this year and I did want to pass a couple of my exams, meaning that I would have to out in a lot of extra work. And going to the study clubs was the least I could do.

I stumbled down the corridor, students dotted around chatting casually to each other, but as it was free time most had escaped back to their common rooms. I reached Proffessor Sinistra's 'classroom' in the astronomy tower where the club was being held. I stepped in, immediately feeling the light wind hit my cold face and blow my hair back slightly.

Professor Sinstra and I had always got on particularly well. Despite her being a known Ravenclaw in her school student years, she was one of the few people who didn't judge me beforehand. Most people feared myself for being related to the 'Sinister Severus Snape' as most of the students called him, but she didn't.